• Lavender Purple 128GB Dual Sim

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ocean Blue 512GB Dual Sim

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Midnight Black 512GB Dual Sim

Votes: 4 3.5%

• Total voters
Associate
is there any reviews or tests where they show the 8gb ram version showing an improvement in performance compared to the 6gb ram version ?
There are some tests but they didn't seem to be tested in the same environment and at different status's, so there couldn't be any stats taken from them, I'm sure some will come soon which can be set so the phones are near to the same setup as possible

Last edited:
Soldato
OK I thought the trade in needed to be initiated within 24hrs of the pre order. Best check the fine print.

CPW saying it needs to be done in the same transaction. No where was I informed of that though.

The steps guideline simply days you have to request a trade in after ordering a phone. No reason to suspect the process is time limited in order to screw customers. Logically makes sense to do trade-in after receiving phone.

Customer services have accepted this so going in store to do trade in now.

Soldato
CPW saying it needs to be done in the same transaction. No where was I informed of that though.

The steps guideline simply days you have to request a trade in after ordering a phone. No reason to suspect the process is time limited in order to screw customers. Logically makes sense to do trade-in after receiving phone.

Customer services have accepted this so going in store to do trade in now.

Guessing I'm going to have the same issue as I traded in a few days after ordering.
The site wasn't very clear on the trade in process, so first time I tried it wouldn't even let me.
I'll speak to the store if/when my phone ever turns up as to how to go about it.

Don
I collected mine from CPW this morning - didn't receive any text to tell me to pick it up but I was in town anyway so just dropped in. They didn't even bother retesting my Note 8 either.

Associate
DPD just delivered mine. I traded my S8+ in against it and there was no way of linking the purchase and trade-in online.

Read all the T&C's and followed the instructions to the letter. Seems to be they'll link it up against your address.

Will find out in the next few days. Fingers crossed its straightforward.

Associate
DPD just delivered mine. I traded my S8+ in against it and there was no way of linking the purchase and trade-in online.

Read all the T&C's and followed the instructions to the letter. Seems to be they'll link it up against your address.

Will find out in the next few days. Fingers crossed its straightforward.

Same, There was no way of linking it.

Ive just received my note 9 and im posting my note 8 off a little later to them. Ive just attached a note with my not 9 pre-order number. It looks like the CPW note 9's are single sim, Well mine is anyway which is a bit of a shame.

Associate
Same, There was no way of linking it.

Ive just received my note 9 and im posting my note 8 off a little later to them. Ive just attached a note with my not 9 pre-order number. It looks like the CPW note 9's are single sim, Well mine is anyway which is a bit of a shame.

I put the label that came in the envelope bag with the S8+ and sent it special delivery, cost me £7 but the prepaid envelope they send has no insurance. Covers upto £500 if it gets lost or damaged in transit.

Soldato
I've had confirmation and seen a picture of mine (eBay). Will be with me before 1pm tomorrow, so I've only got this evening to be jealous of you guys...

**EDIT** Quite surprised the black is more popular in the poll than the blue? Given the choice, I would probably have gone blue.

Back
Top Bottom