Cyberpunk 2077

Associate
Truly amzazing, incredible what a studio and publisher can do that cares.

Witcher 3 is my all time favourite game and I’m willing to bet this will surpass it.

Soldato
Only game I'm looking forward to. Didn't watch too much as don't want to spoil anything really.
Only negative I really saw was I though there was too many HUD elements like the markers etc and enemy nameplates but I expect you can scale it down

Soldato
Looks great, heard so much good stuff about the Witcher but I just don't like fantasy type games. This is right up my alley.

Agree that doesn't look like it'll work on current gen. At least PS4 Pro, XB1X minimum requirements.

Man of Honour
That voice over makes me want to bash my head repeatedly against a solid object.

Combat seems really meh to me, the world itself seems somewhat interesting.

Soldato
Only game I'm looking forward to. Didn't watch too much as don't want to spoil anything really.
Only negative I really saw was I though there was too many HUD elements like the markers etc and enemy nameplates but I expect you can scale it down

I watched it all, as it's only one mission I haven't rally learnt much, but I agree on the HUD, there are to many markers and more annoyingly to me it looks like a rip from Fallout 4, Hopefully this is something that will be changed over the course of development.

Only watched some parts, looks amazing.

I'm going to say 2019 for release, I believe this will be on this gen of consoles, or hope anyway.

I hope it will be out next year, My thoughts are it will launch on current gen, but also be upgraded for Next gen when that arrives.

Soldato
Was reading that a load of American flakes of snow were getting triggered by the 'See you next tuesday' word getting dropped in the game.

If they ever visit the UK or Australia they are going to have a mental breakdown :D

Most impressive part of this video was when they go outside. So many NPCs!

Caporegime
I didn't have a scooby's what you were on about there. I didn't even notice it in the game, it was only because I screenshotted V in the lift that I noticed it on the subtitles. If that word is already half way to being normalised then there's nothing else left apart from racist/*phobic/etc. words.

Back
Top Bottom