Black Friday Price Predictions

Soldato
What is everyone guess for the console bundles deals for the Ps4 Pro and Xbox One X on Black Friday?

Ps4 Pro Red Dead + another AAA game for £299

Xbox One X Red Dead + Forza Horizon + Forza for £349

Or do you think prices will drop lower or will they bundle more games?

Associate
I think they will bundle more games to be honest. Apart from the odd rogue deal from tesco when I got my XB1X for £400 with 6 games and an extra controller, they've been pretty consistent with price.

Hoping otherwise but I can't see it.

Soldato
OP
I think they will bundle more games to be honest. Apart from the odd rogue deal from tesco when I got my XB1X for £400 with 6 games and an extra controller, they've been pretty consistent with price.

Hoping otherwise but I can't see it.

That's a very good deal.

I have a Ps4 Pro Red Dead bundle for £300 due to arrive and was wondering if it was worth waiting for Black Friday.

Associate
That's a very good deal.

I have a Ps4 Pro Red Dead bundle for £300 due to arrive and was wondering if it was worth waiting for Black Friday.

Personally I think you have got an excellent deal there. The base Pro console is still £349 and RDR2 is £50 - 60 for the base game. Plus if you wait to Black Friday you can't play RDR2 on your new Pro until late November.

Soldato
Xbox1X will not drop much if anything its already close to the margins. You may get a digital code for an extra game or 2 from MS or free 2 months Game Pass perhaps.

Soldato
OP
Xbox1X will not drop much if anything its already close to the margins. You may get a digital code for an extra game or 2 from MS or free 2 months Game Pass perhaps.

Seems to be loads of really good Xbox One X bundle on hotukdeals over the last month. Microsoft really are knocking it out the park at the moment.

Associate
The Pro has done amazingly well to hold its value given it's almost 2 years old. Them exclusives keeping the price high....Sony must be making some good margins on them machines.

I was hoping for £299 bundle deals for the X but I think more likely £350. I wonder if we'll see better deals between Black Friday and just before Christmas....rather than on Black Friday.

Soldato
Seems to be loads of really good Xbox One X bundle on hotukdeals over the last month. Microsoft really are knocking it out the park at the moment.
The value for money is outstanding it can play many recent games @ 4K with HDR as well as UHD 4K discs & the ever growing Xbox 360 back catalog all for £399.99 :) Less than the price of a decent 4K capable PC GPU! Then throw in Game Pass lets you play over 100 recentish games for £2.99 for 2 months then £7.99 a month is mainly why ;)

Soldato
Current bundle is good you can get X1X + RDR2 + PUBG for only £399.99 not sure how long until that sells out as RDR2 alone is worth £50!

Soldato
Yeah I'd be all over that if it came with a second controller. Think I'll hold out until Black Friday for now.

Associate
There is a very good bundle posted on hotukdeals:

XBOX ONE X + RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2 + FORZA 4 AND 7 £369.99 @ Very

That's a pretty good price to be fair! I personally gave in on the currys deal (then came down with a cold, so was happy I'd given in!)

I got Xbox OneX, Forza Horizon 4, Forza Motorsport 7, FIFA 19, Project Cars 2 and Tekken 7 £399.99

Promptly sold Fifa for £36 to CeX too so got the rest of the bundle for £364 odd.

As others have said, expect the price to be pretty static but maybe an extra game or two thrown in

Associate
Cant believe the price of the pro still, or rather the price I paid in January, £239 with a aaa game then another 10% off via an ebay deal. I would hold off till black friday personally. Im holding out for a 1tb ssd drive to go in it, hoping they hit £100.

Soldato
OP
Cant believe the price of the pro still, or rather the price I paid in January, £239 with a aaa game then another 10% off via an ebay deal. I would hold off till black friday personally. Im holding out for a 1tb ssd drive to go in it, hoping they hit £100.

That's an insane deal.

Back
Top Bottom