PvE Co-op Multiplayer - Where is it at these days?

Caporegime
I am currently in a daydream thinking about the early years of the decade where I had much fun and spent many hours playing lots of co-op multiplayer. Games like Resistance 2, Mass Effect 3 on PS3 and the odd bit of Destiny on PS4. I miss those days.

But I'm quite out of touch with it now. I haven't got a clue what games there are (if any) that have multiplayer mainly focused on PvE and co-op. Anyone got any suggestions?

Man of Honour
Yeah you don't need to go near the PVP zone(s) in The Division any more to get all the gear. Though the coop experience is a bit hit and miss - hits some high notes but misses on others and you need to hit level 30 really before you'll find many other players - at lower levels you'll probably be matchmarking awhile.

If you have some friends that you regularly play with though you can really kick it up a notch and try stuff that you can't so easily do with random players.

Soldato
Fortnite (Save the World) is also an option but it's still in early access and still grind heavy with stats & XP bars everywhere. The building is similar to Battle Royale in what you can construct but instead of using building for temporary fortifications of to get an edge on your opponent it's used for funnelling zombies and fortifying objectives. Traps are also fleshed out a lot better in the PvE mode and there are a variety of different traps for damage/cc/pushing zombies.

Back
Top Bottom