R.I.P Keith Flint

Caporegime
Massive problem throughout society.

News was bad enough without it being another case of suicide.

+1 to say it is segregated to 1 industry is absurd. as in 1 area of glasgow the coroner is seeing 3-4 bodies a day which are all male 30-50 and have all hung themselves. so multiply that throughout the country it's 100+ people a day. more males aged 30-50 will kill themselves this year than will be killed by terrorists yet it doesn't make the news unlike IS brides

Soldato
I agree. If Keith's death gets men talking about it then at least that's something. We need to get over this ego/image problem because it's killing us.

Soldato
Omen Reprise is the only track I really liked, only couple of minutes long....good ravey/spacey sounds

I think I’m more shocked about his death than any other celebrity recently...not exactly sure why tho

Associate
+1 to say it is segregated to 1 industry is absurd. as in 1 area of glasgow the coroner is seeing 3-4 bodies a day which are all male 30-50 and have all hung themselves. so multiply that throughout the country it's 100+ people a day. more males aged 30-50 will kill themselves this year than will be killed by terrorists yet it doesn't make the news unlike IS brides

The female suicide rate tripling made the news though! They're blaming social media.

Caporegime
I wonder what his reasoning was? Comfortable life. Band still touring. Prodigy are still huge. If they released an album tomorrow it would go number one. This makes no sense at all. Always came across as a happy chap on interviews.

Accidental overdose maybe?

Soldato
RIP Kieth Flint, proper legend.

No doubt mental health has played a role in his untimely demise. That's the thing with depression, often its hidden and masked, and by the time its known its too late. Mental health support in the UK is abysmal and needs a serious overhaul.

Soldato
Fair enough

RIP Kieth Flint, proper legend.

No doubt mental health has played a role in his untimely demise. That's the thing with depression, often its hidden and masked, and by the time its known its too late. Mental health support in the UK is abysmal and needs a serious overhaul.
Its not, you just have to pay for it.

Soldato
I wonder what his reasoning was? Comfortable life. Band still touring. Prodigy are still huge. If they released an album tomorrow it would go number one. This makes no sense at all. Always came across as a happy chap on interviews.

Accidental overdose maybe?

From experiance of other people, wanting to commit suicide can be completely irrational. From someone outside looking in like i was it can seem totally non-senseical and honestly i still cannot understand anyone wanting to commit suicide.

Back
Top Bottom