Random nice things for your other half

Soldato
What random nice things do you do for your girlfriend/wife/boyfriend/husband/partner?

We all do them from time to time be it to 'keep them sweet' as forgiveness or just being nice despite what the single virgins on here may say is being whipped, just punch them in the ovaries, poo through letterbox etc.

Small things can be easy to please, tonight I said I would be going to the gym when really I picked up some flowers because there has been an empty vase on the side for a week or so, cleaned the bombsite of a kitchen, put washing in and got some percy pig sweets which she loves.

I know even my dad gets random things and randomly surprises my mum from time to time, maybe a reason they have been together over 42 years

Anyway, rock on the good sex for me tonight. Share your tips :D

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
Ordered flowers to be delivered to my girlfriend's house for when she arrived back from a holiday few weeks ago.
Took her to a group cooking class as she loves cooking (and I suck).
Will take her to a group drawing class in a few weeks as she is artistic.
Got a 4 night trip to south of France booked in few weeks for her birthday. She won't find out where we going until we are at the airport.
When she stays over I'll always make breakfast for her, or if she has to rush to work then something she can take away with her.
When I'm off and she's working I will go see her during her break and grab a bite to eat together.
When it's her time of the month I'll make sure she has enough heat pads if not I'll order some from Amazon for her.
I will randomly treat her to a manicure/pedicure.

List could go on to be honest :D. Yes I treat her like a Queen as that's what she is. What do I win? :cool:

mjt

mjt

Soldato
Well I must have posted about 5 seconds after the posts were removed.
TOTES AWKS. Glad nobody quoted it. Oh wait @Minusorange

Last edited:
Caporegime
I surprised the wife with a car last month, she’d been hinting for a while about wanting a larger car though so it wasn’t completely out of the blue. But most of the time it just tends to be small stuff like surprise flowers or a nice bottle of her favourite wine.

Soldato
Ordered flowers to be delivered to my girlfriend's house for when she arrived back from a holiday few weeks ago.
Took her to a group cooking class as she loves cooking (and I suck).
Will take her to a group drawing class in a few weeks as she is artistic.
Got a 4 night trip to south of France booked in few weeks for her birthday. She won't find out where we going until we are at the airport.
When she stays over I'll always make breakfast for her, or if she has to rush to work then something she can take away with her.
When I'm off and she's working I will go see her during her break and grab a bite to eat together.
When it's her time of the month I'll make sure she has enough heat pads if not I'll order some from Amazon for her.
I will randomly treat her to a manicure/pedicure.

List could go on to be honest :D. Yes I treat her like a Queen as that's what she is. What do I win? :cool:

Poor lad.

Associate
I once walked in with an Argos catalogue and a Tupperware container for cereal. She was over the moon.

She's never been one for money=love in the slightest and this just proved how much I knew her.

Soldato
Exactly what I thought. It really shows up the dinosaurs and misogynists on this forum eh?

Oh but females are so delicate and need to be showered with displays of affection right?

Mysoginy is not a nice thing but do men need to go to the complete opposite end of the scale and treat women like princesses every single day?

Soldato
Oh but females are so delicate and need to be showered with displays of affection right?

Mysoginy is not a nice thing but do men need to go to the complete opposite end of the scale and treat women like princesses every single day?

That’s not what I’m saying. I’m making the point that doing the dishes and tidying up shouldn’t be regarded as nice special acts. It’s veru antiquated.

Back
Top Bottom