Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Caporegime
Pair of Sonos One smart speakers. I'm extremely impressed so far. The only other 'smart' tech I've got is heating controls and I'm amazed and how good the voice recognition and sound quality is, especially in stereo configuration.

EtGXcIlh.jpg

Man of Honour
Logitech Powerplay mouse mat. It charges my wireless mouse and I needed a new mouse mat anyway. Expensive, but the battery is always running out mid game and I hate it with the charging cable connected. Ignore the state of my desk.

f1d5RiE.jpg

Soldato
Pair of Sonos One smart speakers. I'm extremely impressed so far. The only other 'smart' tech I've got is heating controls and I'm amazed and how good the voice recognition and sound quality is, especially in stereo configuration.

I have 4 of these and i cannot for the life of me get Alexa to work properly for me, i can get her to set timers etc, but ask her to play a song on Spotify, it says i need to enable the skill, i have done in both Sonos and the Alexa app and it still doesn't work :(

Soldato
Raspberry Pi 4 with it's little fan and case

2222.jpg

Associate
I have 4 of these and i cannot for the life of me get Alexa to work properly for me, i can get her to set timers etc, but ask her to play a song on Spotify, it says i need to enable the skill, i have done in both Sonos and the Alexa app and it still doesn't work :(

I've had the same problem on and off - it's made the speaker half useless. I was really pleased the other day when they finally allowed UK users to opt to use Google instead. Works a charm now

Soldato
Logitech Powerplay mouse mat. It charges my wireless mouse and I needed a new mouse mat anyway. Expensive, but the battery is always running out mid game and I hate it with the charging cable connected. Ignore the state of my desk.

What do these feel like to use? I've been tempted to get one as like you, the mouse runs out when I'm using it and I hate having the cable plugged in (first world problems), but I love the feel of my old Icemat and am reluctant to part with it.

Man of Honour
It's really nice, the mouse just glides across it with minimal effort. I've had to reduce the sensitivity in some games to compensate as my aim was well off at first.

Man of Honour
I wanted a headphone stand as my gaming headset just ends up sitting randomly somehwere on my desk. Never knew you could get them with wireless charging in them! Charges my iPhone X and EarPods fine. I work from home a lot and I used my EarPods a few times a day at least for conference calls so being able to change the case without a cable is very handy.

MxCS3ep.jpg

Soldato
Couple of Steam cards and a new pair of glasses (technically I bought them last week, but I picked them up today). Hugo Boss frames with reactive lenses. Also opted for the light and thin lenses and anti-reflections options too. Amazing being able to see properly again.

qf4beBO.jpg

Back
Top Bottom