E-Golf Lease

Soldato
Shame there is no E-Golf GTI yet. I want something with performance (and sensible price) to switch to an EV, not a milkfloat for almost 30 grand :(
Not sure whether that was a proposal for a name for the whole ev genus ? "so I like your new milkfloat";
is a sporty ev an oxymoron - formula E aside

olv

olv

Soldato
I’ve no idea what you drive but I’m certain an eGolf is faster 0-30. Certainly faster than my own 380bhp car.

Soldato
I’ve no idea what you drive but I’m certain an eGolf is faster 0-30. Certainly faster than my own 380bhp car.

0-37mph it is faster than a Golf GTI, and given that a huge proportion of roads in the UK are 20/30/40 speed limit then you are covered for taking off fast, and reaching the legal limit.

Soldato
I got blasted at the traffic light grand prix by a BMW i3 when I was in my 3.0i Z4, My ego certainly took a hit that day.

I've seen a few people who are ICE hardcore lovers, who used to care about 0-60 speeds now all of a sudden state that it is meaningless, and the real thing that counts is the range and speed you can put more fuel in. :p

Soldato
I can't believe how comparatively poorly this car is kitted out. To equal the spec of a Leaf Acenta you need to add £2300 worth of extras.

It's put me off a bit TBH.

Associate
OP
I can't believe people are so excited to pay £7k to hire a mediocre Golf for two years.

taking into account what i'd be paying in electricity for the same mileage vs what i would be paying in diesel in my current car, it would work out to be £4352 for the 2 years or £181 per month.

The 4 year lease posted is a better deal and works out to be £8206 for the 4 years after fuel savings / £171 per month

Back
Top Bottom