US: **The Walking Dead Season 10 - Contains Spoilers - No future content to be discussed **

Soldato
So presumably the Russian satellite equipment that Eugene gets will be used during the season and they’ll manage to make contact and find out that Rick is still alive somewhere and that’s the excuse to get Michonne out the door by the end of the season...?

Soldato
looked like Michonne and Daryl had been down to McDonalds, the We are Sparta section at the start - lol.
was unclear if Carol killed a skin ... there was a lot of blood when she cut its throat.
The #metoo permission to flirt ? too.

Soldato
So finally, after 10 seasons, the idiots have realised that the most effective way to clear out multiple shuffling zombies walkers is to go back to good old ancient and medieval tactics rather than flipping the giggle switch and spraying them with automatic fire? Things maybe on the up. I doubt it, but you never know.

Soldato
I've not watched since the end of Season 8, has the show been able to halt its decline or has the loss of key cast members really impacted it?

Man of Honour
I've not watched since the end of Season 8, has the show been able to halt its decline or has the loss of key cast members really impacted it?

I didn't make it past episode 7 of season 8 IIRC - not sure if I'll drag myself through it (probably skipping a lot) once it is all on prime just for completion sake. I saw one of the recent trailers and it was incredibly LOL worthy :s

Wish they'd put fear the walking dead to bed though

Wish they'd get some decent writers in - there is still a lot of potential with the show but just wasted - at least they kept the really bad stuff for the final episode in the latest season of FTWD.

Caporegime
not having rick hasnt made it worse in anyway. the story doesnt have to be held back by him being the main man. i just hope it gets better than the first episode of the new season. normally a first ep of a new season is special. this was just meh.

Soldato
Is this any good anymore, as i got sick of it when Negan came into it. I got so far as to when he was defeated then stopped as couldnt bare anymore. The show was good when a small group had to keep moving and there wasnt many ppl around just walkers as the enemy. Soon as you bring a group of other humans in i dont like it. Has this gone back to early series or still community vs bad human groups they gotta face every few seasons like later seasons i.e negan plot. Judging by the trailer in the op, its same as the boring negan type series plots it seems. :(

Also, is there really no rick? I thought the show was based on him surviving and figured the sow would end if he died or a happy ending.

Soldato
The story is getting interesting now but it still bugs me that they are facing the possibility of having a huge hoard unleashed on them but they do not seem to be adapting their defenses to take out huge swathes of walkers in one go without putting people at risk. They seem to have glass, metal and wood they could use to build some very effective traps to kill hundreds of them without the risk of having people on the front like chopping into them. For instance, they could have built some pretty deep trenches and fill them with spikes and either old fuel that isn't viable for vehicles or dry brush, hoard comes a long, they fall in till it fills up then they set it alight. Simple and effective, no need for anything spectacular or huge resources. Eugene with his big brain could even invent a wind based zombie chopping machine like on half life 2

Yes, I do understand it's part of the story and would take away the tension of a stack of walkers taking down the wall or seemingly random attacks but seems like a little bit of lazy writing in conveying a few groups that are trying to survive.

Man of Honour
The story is getting interesting now but it still bugs me that they are facing the possibility of having a huge hoard unleashed on them but they do not seem to be adapting their defenses to take out huge swathes of walkers in one go without putting people at risk. They seem to have glass, metal and wood they could use to build some very effective traps to kill hundreds of them without the risk of having people on the front like chopping into them. For instance, they could have built some pretty deep trenches and fill them with spikes and either old fuel that isn't viable for vehicles or dry brush, hoard comes a long, they fall in till it fills up then they set it alight. Simple and effective, no need for anything spectacular or huge resources. Eugene with his big brain could even invent a wind based zombie chopping machine like on half life 2

Yes, I do understand it's part of the story and would take away the tension of a stack of walkers taking down the wall or seemingly random attacks but seems like a little bit of lazy writing in conveying a few groups that are trying to survive.

Yup and it seems they’ve had plenty of time to prepare. It’s also ridiculous that the whisperers have managed to track their everymove, even in the blizzard.

Back
Top Bottom