RGB Gaming Computer for Runescape 3 Budget £1,500

Associate
OP
need a monitor with that? if not whats your current one ?4

also- runescape isn't the most taxing game - but £1.5k will get you plenty to play other AAA/MMO Titles as well

We have just VGA Monitors at the moment but was look at monitors made by Iiyama. We will probably get these at a later date though, so it will just be the main computer for now :)

Soldato
We have just VGA Monitors at the moment but was look at monitors made by Iiyama. We will probably get these at a later date though, so it will just be the main computer for now :)

your budget, have it all. 32" IPS 1440P 75Hz monitor !

My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £1,459.56 (includes shipping: £20.82)

MSI mobo will allow you to control Corsair and cooler master rgb as one via its own app

PSU in stock and at sale prices else where. also Hunt down Sabrent Rocket 1tb NVMe M.2 for same price as the basic M.2 SSD above

corsair directly seem to selling 3200hz for same price as OCUK 3000hz kit ... pricing needs alignment

system is OVERKILL for rune but happy play any modern title just out, GreedFall looks amazing !

Gigabyte GPU is a solid card and on sale price with UK RMA and rep support.

link to case

https://www.corsair.com/uk/en/Categ...ed-Glass-Mid-Tower-Smart-Case/p/CC-9011173-WW

Last edited:
Associate
OP
your budget, have it all. 32" IPS 1440P 75Hz monitor !

My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £1,459.56 (includes shipping: £20.82)

MSI mobo will allow you to control Corsair and cooler master rgb as one via its own app

PSU in stock and at sale prices else where. also Hunt down Sabrent Rocket 1tb NVMe M.2 for same price as the basic M.2 SSD above

corsair directly seem to selling 3200hz for same price as OCUK 3000hz kit ... pricing needs alignment

system is OVERKILL for rune but happy play any modern title just out, GreedFall looks amazing !

Gigabyte GPU is a solid card and on sale price with UK RMA and rep support.

link to case

https://www.corsair.com/uk/en/Categ...ed-Glass-Mid-Tower-Smart-Case/p/CC-9011173-WW

thank you :) From what i have read about the 'Gigabyte Radeon RX 5700', apparently it is noisy? Would the MSI GeForce RTX 2070 be better? and worth the extra?

Soldato
thank you :) From what i have read about the 'Gigabyte Radeon RX 5700', apparently it is noisy? Would the MSI GeForce RTX 2070 be better? and worth the extra?

Noisy ? Most likely naff fan curve. Custom curve .
Rtx 2070 is waste of cash, not when 2060 super is out for cheaper and close to performance or 2070 super.

Gamers nexus has review up of Gigabytes RX5700 XT . Nice review .
Going Nvidia... Need to speed a lot more on a screen that doesn't justice :( only down side.
I have 2080 with Freesync screen that can handle 1440p 144hz with G-Sync allowed at £500, still £150 cheaper then G-Sync rival

Back
Top Bottom