LinkedIn - Post your profile if you'd like to connect with fellow OcUKers

Soldato
Added everyone on thread, after the first few I thought it made sense to add OcUK on a note! Wide range of jobs and locations here!

https://www.linkedin.com/in/blairlochrie/

Technology Strategist / Sector CTO at Microsoft, Previously served my apprenticeship with BT which involved Staffs University via Yarnfield Park in Stone if anyone from the area was scratching their heads about my university degree!

Soldato
I used linkedin a **** ton for learning about industries, connecting with people to network and get advice, or do business with so I am officially a whore, but it's useful. I hate it in many ways because it's so poorly built and the UI gives me aids with all the things that don't work properly, or consistently.

Random one; who's your most interesting connection? I have a massive mix of the most random people.

Soldato
Some interesting connections on there!

I'm moving back to the UK in a couple of weeks, actually joining the ranks of Microsoft @blairw, going to one of the Xbox Studios.

Soldato
Haha oh, it was bank account.

Seems to be an issue with the application process for the Premium account where it's not asking for the Joint Applicant information.

It just goes, Joint Info (tax status etc), Main Applicant Personal Info, Main Applicant Money Info, Credit Check, Submit application. Then annoyingly to switch it to a joint account i was told we both had to go into a branch within 7 days, which i'd rather not do.

If you can help i'll shoot you a PM, otherwise i'll just stick with Natwest :p

Associate
Haha oh, it was bank account.

Seems to be an issue with the application process for the Premium account where it's not asking for the Joint Applicant information.

It just goes, Joint Info (tax status etc), Main Applicant Personal Info, Main Applicant Money Info, Credit Check, Submit application. Then annoyingly to switch it to a joint account i was told we both had to go into a branch within 7 days, which i'd rather not do.

If you can help i'll shoot you a PM, otherwise i'll just stick with Natwest :p

Sorry, not something I can help with unfortunately, try giving them a call, should be something they can sort.

Back
Top Bottom