• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

ASROCK X570 TAICHI - THE RYZEN 3000 MOTHERBOARD GIBBO & 8 PACK RECOMMENDS

Associate
Well - I got the cold boot issue again last night. I had reverted back to 2.10 when I had issues with later versions before and has been fine since, until last night. Sat there with fans on loud for a bit, rebooted, same again. Got into bios and all options had been reset. Manually set everything back as before and it booted up fine. It's an odd one, don't know what it's started doing it on this bios, unless it's a board fault. :(

Most on auto with mem on XMP and custom fan profiles.

Soldato
Well - I got the cold boot issue again last night. I had reverted back to 2.10 when I had issues with later versions before and has been fine since, until last night. Sat there with fans on loud for a bit, rebooted, same again. Got into bios and all options had been reset. Manually set everything back as before and it booted up fine. It's an odd one, don't know what it's started doing it on this bios, unless it's a board fault. :(

Most on auto with mem on XMP and custom fan profiles.

Just to check and not teaching you to suck eggs, but when you have save & exited BIOS with new settings - do you go back into the BIOS and save it as a profile?

Soldato
Mine doesn't have it, it lists all the other fan controllers but nothing for SB?

I'm looking in the bit where you control the fan curve with the graph etc... Is it somewhere else?

H/W monitor >> Fan config.

sb-fan.BMP

Man of Honour
Can you disable the software and give this a shot space monkey? My board is the Gaming X ( basically the same board)
Hi mate,

Right, I've disabled the software in windows, so its only the BIOS sorting the SB Fan speed.

It works as described, silent is low rpm, full is loud etc... though I've found with the windows software or the customise option in the BIOS that you can get the fan speed lower than the pre-set Silent option, and of course you can set a fan/temp curve :)

Back
Top Bottom