Assange to go!

Soldato
I hope he gets his day in court... and his years in prison.

:)
That much is VERY obvious...

I hope you don't find yourself on the wrong side of the intelligence services, I doubt you would though as you need both a spine and the courage to do what you think is right rather than just be one of the sheeple..

Caporegime
We should swap him for Anne Sacoolas

Lol. You want the UK to swap an Australian citizen (that we already said we would accept the extradition) for the US to send over an American citizen who's husband was/is a 'diplomat'?

Likely a non-starter. Though... we could try to keep him as leverage.

Soldato
who's husband was/is a 'diplomat'?

Neither she, Sacoolas, or her husband were/are diplomats. They are INTELLEGENCE personnel that conned the UK by invoking diplomatic privilege(with the help of the UK gov), to get out of the UK fast. They worked in a 'RAF' base that is actually an American base that conducts drone strikes as far as I can find out.

And the US never gives up anyone, not even for our darling Andrew.

Caporegime
Neither she, Sacoolas, or her husband were/are diplomats. They are INTELLEGENCE personnel that conned the UK by invoking diplomatic privilege(with the help of the UK gov), to get out of the UK fast. They worked in a 'RAF' base that is actually an American base that conducts drone strikes as far as I can find out.

And the US never gives up anyone, not even for our darling Andrew.

Which is why i put it in apostrophes.

Spies and diplomats are usually one in the same.

Soldato
Which is why i put it in apostrophes.

Spies and diplomats are usually one in the same.

Fair enough on the first point, I just wanted it to be clear.

For the second point, they can be one and the same but not all are of course. She, Sacoolas, was not a spy but she was definitely Intellegence service, her husband probably is/was a spy, but as far as I can tell he ISN'T a diplomat. She has been classified as untouchable by both the UK and US else they wouldn't has whisked her off back the US under a false 'diplomatic immunity' pass - unless something big happens she won't be coming back.

Capodecina
Soldato
A lawyer for Julian Assange has alleged that President Donald Trump offered to pardon the Wikileaks founder, if he said Russia was not involved in leaking emails during the 2016 US election. The offer is said to have been conveyed by the former Republican Congressman, Dana Rohrabacher.
. . .
Assange has previously denied receiving the material from the Kremlin, although Russian intelligence officials have been indicted in the US for the leak. (LINK)
Assange who hid in the Ecuadorian embassy in London in 2012 in order to avoid extradition to Sweden over sex offence allegations, which he has always denied and which were subsequently dropped should certainly not be extradited to the USA. Whether he should have been sent to Sweden is another matter.

Soldato
It's sad that this guy is having his trial and no-one has anything to say.. It's all by design though as you are not meant to hear about what is going to be the biggest injustice in recent UK history(and there are a lot).

Sad times..

Capodecina
Soldato
Heart condition?
Assange?
Yup, I can believe that :rolleyes:

On the positive side, according to Trump, everything in the USA is gonna be just dandy - perhaps Assange would be better off over there ;)

RxR

RxR

Soldato
On the positive side, according to Trump, everything in the USA is gonna be just dandy - perhaps Assange would be better off over there ;)

It appears to have elements of a contest over who gets to canonize him as a martyr / saint. Early efforts have been inconclusive. A to-end-of-life jail sentence or worse in the US would certainly succeed where previous efforts have failed. That outcome will be a foreign agitprop coup for those who seek to weaken Western institutions.

Last edited:
Soldato
So all the sob stories Wikileaks has been spinning about his alleged isolation and lack of human contact from outside during his time in the embassy are... a gigantic load of ********. Nice to know.

What does Australia say about him? Isn't he an Australian citizen?

I don't think I've heard the Australian government comment on him.

Caporegime
Recently released photo of Assange suffering the unbearable torments of total isolation without any external contact during his time in the Ecuadorean embassy:

v6rfum.jpg

Back
Top Bottom