Show Us Your Motors!

Dup

Dup

Soldato
Ooh another Tangerine Civic. Reason I bought mine was the colour. Shame the bodywork turned out to be hiding some secrets so I've not cleaned it for years Rare colour, rarer with body-coloured trim. Mines the 1.8 petrol, but either way they don't really break so enjoy :)

NSX looks great in Silver. Very Flight of the Navigator, especially in that light. This your only interesting car now? I think you had a 360 and a Raptor last I remember.

Soldato
Moved from the M140i to an M4 and gave the ST a thorough clean

QJXTyM5h.jpg

Not had chance to really test the car yet, but from what I have experienced so far I know I am going to enjoy it.

Oh, and its fits in our garage..

PiFrKrjh.jpg

:)

Soldato
Have you got some underground Thunderbirds style pod to put you in you car? Or just climb through the boot? :D

I'm also wondering that!

Frameless doors + small butt could get in there. I had my 3 series in a similar garage and I'm a real chonker.

Nothing magic (although I love the idea of some kind of Thunderbirds eque entry method - maybe through the sunroof?! :p) I just open the door and side-step in. As I found out last night the car has to be at a certain angle otherwise I can't actually get out..

Only real issue is the symphony I get from the parking sensors... :o

EDIT: @Chris1712 I will have to give you a wave in your 4C if I see you about in Somerset :)

Soldato
I’m in Street so pretty central Somerset wise. Been meaning to go to one of the Haynes breakfast meets. :)

It's well worth it, bit of a ballache getting up at the crack of down on a Sunday but it's a great crowd and mixture of cars. Get there early and bring your own coffee/breakfast as it's bloody busy!

I'll probably be there this Sunday.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
It's well worth it, bit of a ballache getting up at the crack of down on a Sunday but it's a great crowd and mixture of cars. Get there early and bring your own coffee/breakfast as it's bloody busy!

I'll probably be there this Sunday.

Shame I don't drive anything interesting - I'm just a quick run down the A303 away (near Wincanton).

Soldato
Shame I don't drive anything interesting - I'm just a quick run down the A303 away (near Wincanton).

Everything is welcome, you’ll just get punted to the back car park. It’s so busy anyway you’ll find anything parked there, plenty of chance to chat to other owners and just admire some rarer stuff. Not all about showing off your own thing whatever that is. I’ll only be by my car if someone catches me and wants to chat about it / have a closer look.

Soldato
:eek:
A few quick pics of the NSX. License plate came off one of my Aston Martin's, just didn't feel like changing it.

sJyms1g.jpg
MdyTtsm.jpg
Sa7JsA2.jpg
dbro1PY.jpg
GuLxh1c.jpg

Looks epic in silver, really shows off the body creases.

Are you running steel brakes on yours?

Wow, I think thats the only NSX I've seen so far which I like. The silver and the black wheels suit it perfectly.

Back
Top Bottom