**SINGULARITY COMPUTERS LAUNCH**

Associate
Hi everyone!

Today we are pleased to annouce the Launch of Singularity Computers fantastic range of products.
From Watercooling parts, to amazing PC Cases with incredible modding potential and watercooling support. Singularity produce some amazing products and are well known for their incredible custom builds (An example below).

The water cooling range includes lot's of stylish reservoirs, distribution plates and mounting hardware. Check it all out on the link at the bottom of this thread.

web_cyberpunk2077_1080-980x551.jpg

We look forward to seeing what you, our creative community, come up with!

There are many great products to be found online with a selection to be seen below:

Singularity Computers Wraith - Black @ £699.95 inc VAT

Mini-ITX case in black, with integrated distro plate, space for 2x 240 mm radiators, graphics card up to 300 mm, large Water cooling support

Only £699.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Singularity Computers Spectre 2.0 - Black @ £1,399.99 inc VAT

Showcase chassis in black, with integrated distro plate, for E-ATX mainboards, space for 2x 360 mm radiators, graphics card up to 500 mm, extensive water cooling support

Only £1,399.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Singularity Computers Spectre 2.0 - White @ £1,399.99 inc VAT

Showcase chassis in white, with integrated distro plate, for E-ATX mainboards, space for 2x 360 mm radiators, graphics card up to 500 mm, extensive water cooling support

Only £1,399.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Singularity Computers Spectre 2.0 Flight Case - Black @ £749.99 inc VAT

Designed for Spectre 2.0 Case, 50mm Impact Resistant Foam, Hand Built, Aluminium & Stainless Steel Construction

Only £749.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Singularity Computers Spectre 2.0 Elite Kit - Front Manifold - White @ £529.99 inc VAT

Distro Plate by Singularity Computers, for the Spectre 2.0 cases in white, made of transparent acrylic glass

Only £529.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Singularity Computers Spectre 2.0 Elite Kit - Side Manifold - White @ £239.99 inc VAT

Distro Plate by Singularity Computers, for the Spectre 2.0 cases in white, made of transparent acrylic glass

Only £239.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

You can check out all the watercooling components here

Last edited by a moderator:
Soldato
I believe I've seen one of these in a Youtube video. They'll make spectacular display computers. If you had a stand at an exhibition, would you rather a beige box or one of these?

Associate
After I realised these were cases and not computers I thought this must have been posted a couple of days early (April's not until tomorrow ;))

Caporegime
These things aren't for you poor penniless cretins (or me for that matter!), they're for the ones with MONEHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

It's a market, and OcUK have to cover it :)

Love these though, will be nice to see OcUK offer some builds with them :cool:

Back
Top Bottom