Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Soldato
Don't mind me. I even downloaded an app today called ACNH Guide so that I could check the sale price of fish and bugs to maximize my island trips! Sea bass? Nope, back in you go. Oarfish? Hell yeah!

Soldato
OP
is this game worth it ?

In what sense?

Value for money (as in hours played) I've already done alright out of it, and my daughters like it so that's a bonus.

Is there a lot of grinding? Yes, but that didn't stop WoW.

If you're not sure then I'd recommend buying it on cartridge so you can try it for yourself and sell on for almost what you paid if you don't enjoy it.

Soldato
is this game worth it ?

If you're up for just a mellow gaming experience then absolutely, if you prefer story-driven or objective-based games or action/adventure then probably not but you might be surprised. I've put in ~20 hours or so but for the most part I only play it in half hour sessions now as it is very repetitive and I find it moves from calming to dull if I play much longer (no offense at all to those who can put in several hours).

In the current situation it is certainly nice having a game that is so unceasingly cheerful and between me and my daughter (we share a digital copy) we've definitely had our money's worth already and I imagine we'll be dipping in to it plenty more depending on how long the lockdown here in NZ lasts!

Associate
Right, so for whatever reason, I seemingly haven’t been given the ability to craft a simple DIY workshop...

I have hardwood and iron nuggets so it should be there.

Is it something that I’ve now missed the opportunity to make or can I buy a recipe to make one?

Caporegime
Right, so for whatever reason, I seemingly haven’t been given the ability to craft a simple DIY workshop...

I have hardwood and iron nuggets so it should be there.

Is it something that I’ve now missed the opportunity to make or can I buy a recipe to make one?
Go to the tent Tom Nook is in and its got a workbench in there, you can craft your one in there.

Soldato
I can't seem to find an island with Peaches or Pears, driving me nuts lol
My island is cherries, and I only can find islands with pears.

It is known that you’ll only find islands with only one type of different fruit. The others you’ll have to get from multiplayer :(

edit. Oh and the one type of fruit you get day 1 from mom. (I got apples)

Back
Top Bottom