• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Asus Strix ROG 1080ti crashing and black screen .how to RMA ?

Associate
Hi guys I have 1080 ti graphic card and lately I have a critical issues happened in the card while I playing some games and often with all games it's crashed and give me a black screen also it's overheated all the time but sometimes the crash happened without overheated it's crashed when the temperature is coming to something like 70 so this is not overheated but sometime is overheated a lot so my question now I bought this card two years ago from overclockers and I need to RMA I'm not located in UK now and I bought it directly from overclockers to Egypt so how can I RMA my card

should I connect overclockers themselves and they will issue the replacement or what should I do please help me guys

Associate
OP
If you bought it 2 years ago, pretty sure you will have to deal with the card manufacturer via RMA

Rob
How to do that please i tried to logged on asus asus we in Uk but no chat no mail no RMA procedure

I am located inEgypt and i need to request that i will send them the Card to uk and they will ship the replacement to Egypt

So please guid me

Associate
OP
I also tried to register the product in there website and i have this msg

Please confirm the registration of the product under “My Product” in your ASUS account. If you cannot see the product ensure you are logged in with the email address submitted during activation, otherwise please contact ASUS Support. Thank you.

Soldato
I believe that OCUK have a direct support arrangement with Asus so I would contact them for assistance, even if they can't help directly they should be able to point you in the right direction.

Back
Top Bottom