*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

Soldato
I dont plan on buying the game till its all out anyway, they already mentioned dlc. If its like witcher 3 where the dlc is a huge chunk of game in itself then ill wait. My pc should have had a good upgrade or i might end up getting it on ps5 if the update looks good.

Did they mention the scope of the DLC? It strikes me that it could be huge, but also potentially just aesthetic (or close too). Avoiding the game looks troublesome. Though I've mostly avoided witcher 3 stuff, though I have less of a plan of playing that atm.

wnb

wnb

Soldato
I've bought a couple of games prerelease and they have left me a bad taste so I will be waiting a week so I can sit back and look at reviews. It also gives the devs a chance to patch the game.

Soldato
I don't mind some games pre-release, but this one looks like one that "deserves" to be polished first. It will also likely be the push for a new graphics card. Maybe I'll put off getting it for a few months, and claim the graphics card is a birthday present to myself :).

Soldato
Did they mention the scope of the DLC? It strikes me that it could be huge, but also potentially just aesthetic (or close too). Avoiding the game looks troublesome. Though I've mostly avoided witcher 3 stuff, though I have less of a plan of playing that atm.

I preordered witcher 3 and didnt actually complete it until late last year, managed to avoid all spoilers, it can be done.

Soldato
I preordered witcher 3 and didnt actually complete it until late last year, managed to avoid all spoilers, it can be done.

Tempted to take the dive at £10.50 on Gog now :D.

Back on topic though. I'm wondering what the min requirements are going to be for this. I'm not addicted to graphics to be worried about not playing with everything, but at the same time, I don't want to have a bad experience either.

Soldato
Back on topic though. I'm wondering what the min requirements are going to be for this. I'm not addicted to graphics to be worried about not playing with everything, but at the same time, I don't want to have a bad experience either.

Same here, I'm willing to make compromises like running a combination of medium/high but I hope it'll still look good and I won't have to go all low on the most important settings. Worst case scenario, I'll turn off RT but that will be disappointing:/

Soldato
Moving away from the graphical side of things for a minute, I have to say how much I'm looking forward to braindancing... It looks very cool, so I hope it's not a one trick pony and can be used in multiple scenarios.

Soldato
Have to say the gunplay and the car driving looks all good but the hacking and the fist fighting doesn't.

Some things missing like using the wardrobe to select clothes and little bits like that seem a shame but hopefully they come back.

Generally looks great if the quests are good and like the three starting locations.

Soldato
I'm looking forward to simply driving through the city and exploring random places, the driving model is seemingly really good.

I was worried about that so it's nice to know it probably won't suck. Not sure how melee will fare but I'll probably use guns, mostly.

Soldato
how should a ryzen 3900x do and a 2080 super ? im guessing the cpu would be ok ? and maybe go for a newer 3080 card ? very excited for the game.

What resolution? I'd be hoping that it was at least playable with that spec otherwise about 95% of PC gamers will have no chance.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
It all depends on what one classes as playable. Many here would say maxed-out settings and would refuse to play one notch lower.

I will be testing out many different settings including DLSS 2.0. In the end I may end up settling for 1080/1440p up-scaled to 4K using DLSS 2.0 with a mixture of settings using a RTX 3070.

Back
Top Bottom