Sky Friends and Family deal thread! Now with, er NOW deals!

Caporegime
OP
Thanks. If I trust you what I'm after now, would you be able to give me a price?

Or is it just -35 percent off what I'm seeing when I make a bundle on the Sky website?
35% off whatever you see on the website. I’m well away from the direct to home stuff now so have no idea about pricing at all anymore!

Soldato
35% off whatever you see on the website. I’m well away from the direct to home stuff now so have no idea about pricing at all anymore!

Really sorry for all the questions, just want to be super sure of everything before I go to my parents with a price.

So the discount can also go into of the offers Sky current has? Eg sports are being offered for £18 instead of £30 - So it will be 35 percent off the £18?

Caporegime
OP
Really sorry for all the questions, just want to be super sure of everything before I go to my parents with a price.

So the discount can also go into of the offers Sky current has? Eg sports are being offered for £18 instead of £30 - So it will be 35 percent off the £18?
35% off the standard price, not the offer price. Overall the F&F deal should work out cheaper than any other offers.

Soldato
Forgot to post back, but managed to get a great deal in the last week of 4-week cancellation period......

WB087bF

Back
Top Bottom