*** Desk and Room Gallery***

Soldato
After looking through various sites/local shops for a solid oak worktop, I ended up ordering from House of worktops as they were doing a flat £10 delivery.
Ordered a Pre-oiled Oak measuring 200cmx69cmx4cm. Now on to the Alex drawers + posters and frames :D
With WFH looking likely to continue until January, I may as well make the "office" that bit nicer.

Soldato
Still very much temporary / work in progress. Was about to start decoration / flooring just as lockdown started so ordered the worktop and legs to at least enable me a half decent workspace.

hy2oX3wl.jpg

Still needs :

Blinds / shutters
Full decoration
Under desk drawer / cupboard units
Cable management
Desk lamp (Anglepoise should be delivered today)
Mount note board
Proper chair
Flooring
Fit ceiling lamp
Hang pictures
Fit floating shelves
Cupboard for cycling clobber
Bed sofa

And I'm sure a few other things I've missed off the list ....

Associate
Still very much temporary / work in progress. Was about to start decoration / flooring just as lockdown started so ordered the worktop and legs to at least enable me a half decent workspace.

SNIP

Still needs :

Blinds / shutters
Full decoration
Under desk drawer / cupboard units
Cable management
Desk lamp (Anglepoise should be delivered today)
Mount note board
Proper chair
Flooring
Fit ceiling lamp
Hang pictures
Fit floating shelves
Cupboard for cycling clobber
Bed sofa

And I'm sure a few other things I've missed off the list ....

What's the worktop?

Soldato
Messy, and lots of wires :).
untitled_by_gizoozaa-d72aaf7.png

Is that a Nokia N-Gage I spy?

Associate
Just finished my latest setup after purchasing an LG OLED48CX6LB. I needed a deeper desk to give me a bit more distance away from the larger screen. I have to say I'm pretty chuffed with the results!

y4m8ktl7abZS-Oe_IZgg9kaDkysFkWXe0iHLYFcLGJMwI6ohGqXOvuwZyBmMQhEWNovPrDHZozxmgEzGCkCvRBD_OgBNduizpVbGjY76IjOEf3gj_Obqh9w1QZaQuID3GIr2I81CEEkCj_mtY_IN5_8WHf1_mXi-XFFFyHRyN1M9kI5Y2HHbZxUTqsOqEN6PHawXYRrC6QtDOXrxeScDg2myg

y4mslVKMWdz-511925uA8joQRtI_5sEs8YGysSGhqYIx-ndSBbOUZUvIZ4Kd52qYuT9qsRBnI6WKA2tTQGqYiJP62Kyn_1LTtA1P3Z4pZIyVf0YoHhhFw_VKisPpd0HjTxF63FISj0xKnhuHoepOCwzT84o0iD4MpkbQcrSrzamKSwJCGHYau4a3zQQpzG4UVsLxWfNtmOnVppJOZelNZfJiQ

y4mHUhzjl7fq2p8R_mn3ET8FgLqgV7Ygf8-izZp4NELjWuRyW8ksjgZ5uzc4bmv3YCGw0XGbfhW-kfM1obtJOLXs8rHffTzXUt0BcBMM0d6WiHPs_L15GY10Cjk7vcWXomGjlGPU-foVjAxR9vkBjd51NYJ7LTmIVCD0ETuDlkO0eJJXE_YTDg0Sq1hcVPuQ-4LWkOC6VvwOmS5YnAou-2-dA

Associate
May I ask what the mousemat is?

P.S your mouse is on the wrong side.. :p

It’s actually a Miqio felt table runner, but works pretty well as a mat! You get some bobbling to start, but that settles down after a bit and certainly doesn’t affect the mouse tracking and movement. I got it from the rainforest.

Associate
Its quite hard to get the case in the same pic!

Samsung 28"
Corsair 750D Airflow
Genelec 8010A's
Genelec 5040 Sub
Steel Series Mouse/Keyboard (although pictured is the Apple keyboard and mouse)
Behringer X Touch Mini (For Logic/Nuendo control on Mac, individual app volume control PC)
2018 Macbook Pro 18" (Work)

a>

JHv62kR

Last edited:
Soldato
Bought a LG CX 48"
Macbook Pro 2019 is my Work Laptop, so much better than windows for Line of work im in.
Then my Lian Li case is not on as my TR Cpu cooler is 1MM to large to put on glass! :(

wtpcXjB.jpg

Back
Top Bottom