The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Soldato
Have to say, I think the next big jump is ray tracing, I know it's technically already here, but full ray tracing is still a killer, and even a 2080ti struggles. I'm hoping the next gen actually makes this a real part of games.

Soldato
I know I keep posting these types of videos but man, I just really love how modding brings this game to another level. Can't wait to give it a try again with a new GPU!

GAC

GAC

Soldato
well i guess this will be fun.

We’re working on the next generation edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt!

Developed to take advantage of the most powerful gaming hardware, the next-gen edition of the game will feature a range of visual and technical improvements — including ray tracing and faster loading times — across the base game, both expansions, and all extra content.

The next generation edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt will release as a standalone purchase for PC, Xbox Series X and PlayStation 5, as well as a free update for everyone who already owns the game on PC, Xbox One

Caporegime
Well the best news about that should be vastly reduced loading times on the SSD. Can't wait!

And you missed off PlayStation 4 in your free upgrade quote -

The next generation edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt will release as a standalone purchase for PC, Xbox Series X and PlayStation 5, as well as a free update for everyone who already owns the game on PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4.

Soldato
About 100 hours later and a years worth of playing, I finally got around to finishing this the other night! Just in time for Cyberpunk to be released. By the end I was ridiculously over powered so most fights weren't much of a challenge on normal difficulty. I thought I'd messed up and Ciri had died but I got a decent ending with her becoming a witcher as well.

Thanks for the massive spoiler. I’m doubly annoyed as it showed up in the moderation queue too :mad: - EVH

Last edited by a moderator:
Associate
About 100 hours later and a years worth of playing, I finally got around to finishing this the other night! Just in time for Cyberpunk to be released. By the end I was ridiculously over powered so most fights weren't much of a challenge on normal difficulty. I thought I'd messed up and Ciri had died but I got a decent ending with her becoming a witcher as well.

Please spoiler tag that @Street , I know it's an old game now, but I haven't finished it yet :(

Back
Top Bottom