• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA ‘Ampere’ 8nm Graphics Cards

Caporegime
Last edited:
Man of Honour
I also really hope that the 3080 Ti or equivalent is a full-fat part that isn't superseded at the mid-cycle as that is basically the last sanctuary for people wanting to buy the best consumer part and then have it stay the best for a full generation.

If the Ampere Titan is on the same 7nm process as the pro cards this does leave the option open to go full fat with the 3080 Ti on 8nm.

Caporegime
On a sid note

image.png

:D

Associate
Associate
The cheapest i am aware of is the Black magic ursa mini pro 12k camera $10,000 - https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/products/blackmagicursaminipro
There are also cameras from sony and cannon that do 8k probably for a bit more money. Then you have the Reds at the top.

Most people who buy these will have their own lens.

I would expect that for TV broadcast/production they can afford a $10k camera.
Dr Evil, you're vastly underestimating the cost of 8k broadcast cameras - half a million dollars.;)

https://www.forbes.com/sites/johnar...roadcastand-promise-full-8k-service-soon/amp/

Soldato
As I've seen mentioned elsewhere, the leaker has used an Intel CPU to cover the pin layout of the GPU die on the back of the pcb, nothing more revolutionary than that.

Also, 3 x 8 pin pcie power connectors... This is one hungry gpu :p

lets reviews the pcb details

The gpu has 24gb of gddr6 vram at 384bit. It has 3 x 8 pin power connections and it has 2 gpu processing chips.

it looks like Moore's law is dead was right - Turing has double VRAM and a seperare Ray Tracing processor.

Hello 400% faster ray tracing

Soldato
Back
Top Bottom