**** Official Microsoft Flight Simulator Thread ****

Bes

Bes

Soldato
Whenever anyone can, I would love to see how EGGD (Bristol) looks out of the box.

Mrs. Bes definitely won’t allow me to purchase a rig for this until after our house move (which is still many many months away) but as a massive FSX fan I cannot wait to try this out as it just looks incredible...

Soldato
tombstone - change your windows location to somewhere that it has launched (eg NZ)

@Bes - if no one else has done it by the time this thing downloads then I'll try and get you some screenshots.

Man of Honour
Tried changing my windows location to Auckland, got Auckland as my default now, but it still says Too Early when I try and launch Flight Sim. Guess I'll just have to wait

Soldato
@Marky - 4 core/4 thread is really not going to cope well in this game... that is what will hold you back. Should be workable with low enough settings though, you'll just have to give up a lot of draw distance I think to reduce objects.

Edit - oh and new nvidia drivers for FS2020 just out now apparently https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/geforce-452-06-whql-driver-download.html

Yeah it would appear that my CPU is bottlenecking with this Flight Sim :(

Thanks for the driver link - I’ll try updating them also :)

Soldato
Feeling a slight sense of dismay reading the reports of poor performance, thinking my I7 4770 and GTX 1650 will need to be running at settings more akin to the FS4 style display on the cockpit CDU's. Steam version here, so guess I'll find out tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom