**** Official Microsoft Flight Simulator Thread ****

Soldato
Anyone else having trouble with the A320 on approach? Just had to abandon my flight to Edinburgh because I couldn't get the autopilot to work - I left the flight plan to automatic approach but the flight computer didn't do anything with it so the flight plan just flew over the airport instead of loading the correct STAR for 24 from EDN. Then when I managed to get it to load it, it wanted to fly me all the way back to Southampton to the start again and I couldn't figure out how to skip waypoints. It's like they've made it too hard for newbies (not that I'd really call myself one - just not to the level of wanting to sit and program the computer for half an hour) but not in depth enough for people accustomed to Aerosoft's airbuses.
If you have been watching the you tube vids of ppl flying them they have been shown to be buggy, and seems same at release. We are prolly in beta now :p

DL mine now edit, dammit, was muted lol

Menu music on w10, click start, type mixer and you can turn down music in there, thanks my ears >_<

Last edited:
Caporegime
It drives me mad that Microsoft first party games never have a monitor select screen.

I have to set my OLED TV to my primary monitor to get them to start on the right screen.

95% of other games let you select it from the graphics menu.

Associate
You can upgrade to a different edition in game:

EzXBpn5.png

Not sure what the prices are from full price - I'm on game pass.

So I played for about 5 hours yesterday, data usage was around 700mb. Just installed the new Radeon drivers and I'm gonna do my first proper flight now from Southampton to Edinburgh.

Thanks a lot. Pity you can’t just buy individual aircraft.

Associate
Xbox game pass, I'll have the game for at least a year plus all the other content and up coming game that xbox game pass offers for the same purchase price of FS.

£3.99 a month is actually great value.

Soldato
Xbox game pass, I'll have the game for at least a year plus all the other content and up coming game that xbox game pass offers for the same purchase price of FS.

£3.99 a month is actually great value.
Am thinking of getting Game Pass ultimate which is £10.99 pm (first month £1)

is the £3.99 for only PC games and no xbox games ?

I not even see a £3.99 pm option :confused:

Soldato
I can't get game pass working, it's so broken..

Created a brand new gmail account.

Used it to create a new Microsoft account

Then when I get to the section to create an xbox profile, it just says 'an unexpected error occurred' lol :|

Associate
just press refresh if you see an error, happened to me and it just continued, also had the updating screen, again killed process, restarted and it worked

Soldato
Hey guys,

I have been on what i presume is the loading screen with a nice blue bar slowly moving left to right for around 30mins now.

Is this normal ha ha!!

First time launching the sim.

Cheers

Are you referring to the loading screen or the downloading screen? Because if its the loading screen, it should not take 30 mins, but if its the downloading screen, then its the same bug that's been referred to a page or so back here.

Back
Top Bottom