Cdkeys problem

Associate
bought a couple of games off cdkeys today using PayPal and transaction went through but no codes were sent, this was done over 6 hours ago.
I’ve sent messages to there customer services but I have had no reply off them has anyone else had this problem?

Associate
Is this your first purchase?

Could be that you didn't verify your account properly and the email might have got filtered into the spam folder.

I've used CD Keys for years but my first purchase was a rigmarole due to having to use my mobile phone for confirmation text messages.

Associate
OP
Used them a few times before and never had a problem always received instantly.
Checked my account and there is the 2 games with transaction complete but know code.
I usually get an email with the key but have not got it so I have sent servers messages to the customer services but have had no reply at all.

Last edited:
Associate
Eventually got a reply at 01:05 this Morning with my download codes nearly 12 hours after I ordered, not good really but least I have them.
Well at least you got your codes. Like others I haven't had a problem with them and always got codes instantly.

I have a sneaky feeling they had a shortage of keys for your games and have had to panic source some more for you.

Soldato
glad to hear you got them.

did you check your spam folder for the e mails?

I have never had any issues getting my e mails instantly

Soldato
Buying at the weekend is not the best time to get an instant reply. They do not man their support 24/7 (why they can sell so cheaply compared to others its probably just a few people working there). If the codes are not pre orders and shown in stock they are usually very fast within a few min's is the most I have had to wait.

Associate
Got a game from there the Thursday. If you are full sure you are redeeming in the correct place send them a message. Could be a genuine error in their part.

Associate
Seems I'm not alone...

https://downdetector.co.uk/status/cdkeys/

sobZYbTU.png

Associate
Bought several games from cdkey a week back and every time there is no key provided and had to contact support constantly to get the key and support response is slow 24+ hours to get a response and sometimes had to send multiple email as they just don't respond.

Associate
I bought WRC 9 last week 2 hours before the release time and got the code instantly.maybe they have problems on occasion with specific type of games e.g xbox, microsoft store etc.

Associate
Bought several games from cdkey a week back and every time there is no key provided and had to contact support constantly to get the key and support response is slow 24+ hours to get a response and sometimes had to send multiple email as they just don't respond.
Took me 4 days to get my FM2020 key a month or 2 ago. No response from support over the 4 days so i ended up slagging them off over Trustpilot. Within 30 mins support had contacted me and sorted the key out.
I'll probably steer clear of them from now.

Back
Top Bottom