• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** NVIDIA RTX 30 SERIES NOW ONLINE AT OVERCLOCKERS UK (3090 / 3080 / 3070) **

Soldato
Glad I decided not to get involved in this fiasco to be honest. It would appear the greed of this company has no bounds. The prices keep going up and up and........think you all need to grow some balls and not pay these ridiculous prices.
FE from now on for me, won’t pay inflated prices just because they can bump the price.

Associate
Glad I decided not to get involved in this fiasco to be honest. It would appear the greed of this company has no bounds. The prices keep going up and up and........think you all need to grow some balls and not pay these ridiculous prices.

Agreed, I'm not and won't be full stop getting an AIB if I can help it today, All websites saying price to be confirmed is absolute nonsense on day of release, They're all just pricing off each other or they have 0 stock, About time the government got involved to be fair.

Associate
Wow, the Aorus Extreme is now £848.99. That's the one card I was really going for. These prices are disgusting now. That's just made up my mind to go for the FE card straight from Nvidia.

Soldato
Just wanted to create an account to register my gratitude to OC for one of the most unpleasant launches I've ever taken part in. Never had to buy a product for £~700 just for the privilege of actually knowing whether it's in stock or not. So thanks for the new experience! Who knows, if I'm lucky they might jack up the prices even more in the next 4 hours! Just part of the excitement!

What are you talking about? Lol... The orders don't even go live until 2pm.

At which point you do realise it'll then be obvious what OcUK have ready to ship?

It will show "XYZ number in stock" or "Pre-Order" so it'll be clear what they actually have in stock to ship, and what is a pre-order... For all of 2 minutes and they'll be gone though I don't doubt.

Soldato
Still no boost clocks listed for any of these AIB cards either. And some still have only one picture.

And some still show the 3080 with SLI bridge connectors which we know is the stock photo for the 3090 card.

What a crock. Im not buying these.

Soldato
Wow, the Aorus Extreme is now £848.99. That's the one card I was really going for. These prices are disgusting now. That's just made up my mind to go for the FE card straight from Nvidia.

I'd have thought people would have sussed out what OcUK are all about by now when it comes to price gouging, it's why I haven't bought anything off them in 5yrs or so...Gibbo drives a yellow Ferrari for a reason, you know.:p

The forums are quite useful though :)

Back
Top Bottom