• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** NVIDIA RTX 30 SERIES NOW ONLINE AT OVERCLOCKERS UK (3090 / 3080 / 3070) **

Associate
Wow....I was hoping to get one of those today as well or at least pre order one...felt sick at £800 but no way am I paying £850 here ....more expensive that the strix :/ FE card for me then or will look elsewhere... :/
You should see some of the prices being quoted for pre-buys on a certain auction place then - £900 upwards :eek:

EDIT - In fact just under £1k for an Asus TUF

Associate
To be honest, if I decide to take the plunge it's gonna be for an FE only right now.

If I don't manage that, then I'll sit back and let the AIB reviews trickle out. Don't fancy buying something unknown!

Associate
You should see some of the prices being quoted for pre-buys on a certain auction place then - £900 upwards :eek:

EDIT - In fact just under £1k for an Asus TUF
For those prices i'd hold out for a 3090 :)

To be honest, if I decide to take the plunge it's gonna be for an FE only right now.
If I don't manage that, then I'll sit back and let the AIB reviews trickle out. Don't fancy buying something unknown!
Looks like from what I can see the FE comes with a code for the new Watchdogs game and 1 year of GeForce Expierience...hmmm

Back
Top Bottom