• Digital Only Version

Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Associate
You might get lucky and one of the Game bundles may let you add to basket and pre-order. That's how I got mine.

Page for the PS5 on its own shows out of stock but the pre-order button is available on the bundle pages.

Associate
Hmm PS5 bundles at game return zero results.

Select the 'show out of stock products' option and bookmark the bundle you want. I just refreshed every now and then and was able to add one to basket. Suspect I got very lucky but more may appear if people cancel their orders.

Caporegime
developers will have to do much to double frame-rate on pretty much any PS4 port.

But this is always the problem though. How many developers will actually go back and patch their games. It will obviously happen with those that are being continually updated but older titles like AC Unity or Black Flag. Nah. This is one thing that still makes me anxious about moving over from PC. Although MS have promised some titles will get double frame rates without developer intervention.

Associate
But this is always the problem though. How many developers will actually go back and patch their games. It will obviously happen with those that are being continually updated but older titles like AC Unity or Black Flag. Nah. This is one thing that still makes me anxious about moving over from PC. Although MS have promised some titles will get double frame rates without developer intervention.
Giving "free updates" to older titles removes the "Remaster" revenue stream these devs no seem to be "milking".

Soldato
Isn’t there a rumour about a bloodborne re master ? Sure I read it somewhere

Unless they have to lock the frame-rate to 30fps due to engine timing bugs then just going from AMD Jaguar to Ryzen CPU should be enough to more than double frame-rate. Assuming they aren't heavily GPU bottle-necked then I doubt developers will have to do much to double frame-rate on pretty much any PS4 port.

It's been circulating for months, I reckon it will happen at some stage easy money for Sony

You can already play it at 720p60 if you have a hacked PS4 Pro, so it wouldn't be that hard for FROM/Sony to do it themselves properly.

Associate
Think I just managed to get a preorder off GAME. PS5 + Pulse 3D Headset, kept refreshing the page with the bundles and it was the only one not greyed out. Wouldn't let me add to basket, refreshed every minute and was eventually able to add to basket and checkout. Just awaiting confirmation email now.
Edit: Just received "Thanks for your order" email.

Soldato
Select the 'show out of stock products' option and bookmark the bundle you want. I just refreshed every now and then and was able to add one to basket. Suspect I got very lucky but more may appear if people cancel their orders.

ahh yes. huh; no game bundles, except spiderman!

Think I just managed to get a preorder off GAME. PS5 + Pulse 3D Headset, kept refreshing the page with the bundles and it was the only one not greyed out. Wouldn't let me add to basket, refreshed every minute and was eventually able to add to basket and checkout. Just awaiting confirmation email now.
Edit: Just received "Thanks for your order" email.
I only see the option to "register interest"? Nowhere can I see bundle options on the game Web page. I'm viewing on mobile phone though.

Associate
I only see the option to "register interest"? Nowhere can I see bundle options on the game Web page. I'm viewing on mobile phone though.
Tried "Desktop version" of the site? I tried the same on my android phone right now and couldn't get the "Show out of stock products" checkbox to appear. I did the pre-order on my laptop.

Don
I just got this from very

You’ll be pleased to hear that the below items you ordered are right on track for their original delivery dates.

Item Description Delivery By
QMJQD 19/11/2020
QMJQD 19/11/2020

Don’t worry, if there are any changes we’ll let you know straight away, and don’t forget, you can also keep an eye on where your order is up to 24/7 in My Account >

Soldato
Seems fairly straightforward to me, if you want the remastered spiderman, either buy Miles Morales ultimate edition, or pay the extra if you own Miles Morales on PS4.

Sounds like they're doing a pretty big job of the remaster too, not just a quick PS5 patch.

Pet Northerner
Don
I'm still on the fence about keeping my amazon pre-order. I dunno if I can justify the cost for DemonSouls.

I have a ps4 pro, but onyl a release xbox one, so I'm more inclined to keep the pre-oder for a bigger hardware gains.

Back
Top Bottom