The Division 2 - March 2019

Soldato
Picked up warlords the other day and it is a damn sight better than the main game..... Even without the snow in the first game, New York city just suits this type of game so much better.

They really should have focussed on the first game, unlocked more areas, added more content/missions etc. as lets be honest, div 2 isn't really that much different, graphics and how it plays are pretty much the same.

Yep, absolutely hated Div2 just because the location was absolute pony compared to the incredible atmosphere and location set of the first one. They had something incredibly amazing and unique in Div1, you rarely play a game these days where the world and it's sounds completely immerses you, Div1 had that by the bucket load. New York is a perfect setting to continue that story, like you say could have added so much more of New York, more gangs like "The Warriors" film. Loads more subways, Central Park, over the bridges etc all with that epic survival feeling in the extreme blizzards. It honestly blew me away so much the first one then came the absolutely catastrophe what was Div2.

Associate
Floor 91 - 94 is pure hell. :D

It was taking quite a number of people 30 minutes per floor.

yeah, did that with a random group late night/early in the morning and we finished it, did floor 100 :) Rogues and Hunters don't like a shield build, big shield with a pistol :) And, yes, it was taking us a while to do each floor. Tried it again this afternoon with other randoms and we made it to about 96 with resets. I'm tired.

What worked well this morning was 2 dps builds, 1 healer and 1 crowd control. But, dps seems the key. 3 dps and 1 healer should be good and then 1 player switching to Tank for stuff like rogues or activating laptops, that sort of thing.

V F

V F

Soldato
yeah, did that with a random group late night/early in the morning and we finished it, did floor 100 :) Rogues and Hunters don't like a shield build, big shield with a pistol :) And, yes, it was taking us a while to do each floor. Tried it again this afternoon with other randoms and we made it to about 96 with resets. I'm tired.

What worked well this morning was 2 dps builds, 1 healer and 1 crowd control. But, dps seems the key. 3 dps and 1 healer should be good and then 1 player switching to Tank for stuff like rogues or activating laptops, that sort of thing.

Two from my list invited me to floor 100 waiting on completion two nights ago. The floor with the hologram area and white glowing buildings. I used shocked traps on the door as 3 Hunters eventually came in while the other players foamed them as I drilled them down. Then we went out with the two remaining Hunters. It was quite fun.

Now I've only to do floors 31 - 33 and 61 to 99. I got so numb to it but the fights before and with the Hunters was real fun.

Soldato
They added a checkpoint as people complained about running from the ground up each time either reset kicked in or if they didn't want to do the easy floors.
I can understand that as would be annoying to re do everything over each time.

Same here. I'd only played up to 21, but next time I looked I was at 51. Really threw me did that.
I did the lower levels just to complete the manhunt part lol

V F

V F

Soldato
Floors 91 - 100 sure is the most fun I've had in The Summit. Done 3 clears of it now. 3 exotic components from it and 2 to go for the chest.

Only to do floors 31 - 33 and 61 - 91 left.

Associate
Haven't played in some time. Absolutely burned out on the base game. Is Warlords good enough to come back to the game?

yes, it's more of the same. If you enjoyed the base game, you'll enjoy warlords. If you don't buy the dlc, you don't have access to the more powerful gear in Warlords, which you need to be able to play on higher levels. There's also a new raid (iron horse) and a new pve game mode which came out last week 'Summit'.

dlc is on sale on uplay right now (£13) but don't know for how much longer.

Associate
Floors 91 - 100 sure is the most fun I've had in The Summit. Done 3 clears of it now. 3 exotic components from it and 2 to go for the chest.

Only to do floors 31 - 33 and 61 - 91 left.

it's weird, i've completed Summit a few times now and floors 91-95 feel like a grind. Floors 96 upwards feel easier.

Soldato
Just been doing some bounties to kill named characters. I run open world in Challenging w/ two directives (no map and special ammo), but this bounty was only Hard so dived in and cleared out the initial mobs - or so I thought. Having no map to show enemies I missed a single red enemy who was hiding some distance away and then it hit me - all my 1.9M armour and 99% of my health was stripped away in one shot from this guy whilst he was still behind cover. So I apply armour kit and close in the distance, get within 10m of him and light him up with my assault rifle - it takes two full magazines to drop him despite his wearing nowt but a t-shirt and jeans. Yet he can nigh on one shot me, a heavily armoured agent, whist blind firing from cover.

Why does the Division not have access to these weapons?

Associate
Just been doing some bounties to kill named characters. I run open world in Challenging w/ two directives (no map and special ammo), but this bounty was only Hard so dived in and cleared out the initial mobs - or so I thought. Having no map to show enemies I missed a single red enemy who was hiding some distance away and then it hit me - all my 1.9M armour and 99% of my health was stripped away in one shot from this guy whilst he was still behind cover. So I apply armour kit and close in the distance, get within 10m of him and light him up with my assault rifle - it takes two full magazines to drop him despite his wearing nowt but a t-shirt and jeans. Yet he can nigh on one shot me, a heavily armoured agent, whist blind firing from cover.

You're asking questions old as time itself here. Like "how does that guy holding an uzi sideways snipe my head from 5 miles away in a blizzard?"

V F

V F

Soldato

You'll feel the power when you get closer to 1000shd. A player on my list that I've run with many times was left alone on the Heroic Liberty Island mission. They all kept getting wiped he told me, quit on him and left him on his own.

3 times they tried he said, then he invited me to finish it. Within 5 minutes Keener was dead with two clips on the Famas.

The most tanky guy I would say is James Dragov. It felt like the tanker chase scene as Arnie drills the T-1000 on the truck to the face.

Soldato
You'll feel the power when you get closer to 1000shd. A player on my list that I've run with many times was left alone on the Heroic Liberty Island mission. They all kept getting wiped he told me, quit on him and left him on his own.

3 times they tried he said, then he invited me to finish it. Within 5 minutes Keener was dead with two clips on the Famas.

The most tanky guy I would say is James Dragov. It felt like the tanker chase scene as Arnie drills the T-1000 on the truck to the face.

Yeah, but it's just the randomness of it. You can be tearing through enemies left, right and centre and then out of nowhere some grunt in the far distance basically one-shots you. It really ruins the immersion of the game. And don't get me started on those damn Rogue Agents and the corrosive chem. launcher.

Back
Top Bottom