Sky Friends and Family deal thread! Now with, er NOW deals!

Soldato
We're still waiting for our move in date. Should've found out last week, hopefully find out this week or early next.

Assuming new ones come out in a few days can we book/buy it without knowing which day we'll be able to have it in? Just so we don't miss out on a good deal!

Caporegime
OP
We're still waiting for our move in date. Should've found out last week, hopefully find out this week or early next.

Assuming new ones come out in a few days can we book/buy it without knowing which day we'll be able to have it in? Just so we don't miss out on a good deal!
Yes you can reschedule the install date through the app or on the website.

Associate
We are looking to get a new sky package (in my wifes name) in our new house which we should be moving into from December. Assuming we need to wait until much closer to the time?

Are there any deals which don't sign us into a contract which i can use to reduce our current TV only bill (my name) of £99pm until then?

Caporegime
OP
We are looking to get a new sky package (in my wifes name) in our new house which we should be moving into from December. Assuming we need to wait until much closer to the time?

Are there any deals which don't sign us into a contract which i can use to reduce our current TV only bill (my name) of £99pm until then?
Sadly I have nothing that will reduce the price of your existing package and yes I’d recommend waiting until closer to the date.

Back
Top Bottom