Pic: Your desk...RIGHT NOW

Associate
2jWqaHz

gah, how do I post a photo?

Upload to a file share and post the BB code

Associate
Yeah, I made it myself... took two full size sheets of 18mm MDF to make the top.
The sticking out part was intended for building pc's or generally working on stuff as you can get to both sides of it... plus its just really nice to have desk all around you.

there is 5 other units I made as well, corner stand plus 2 storage units which support the top plus a standalone one with the mesh you can usee which has my router etc in it and there is a cube storage unit you cant see for all my pc gubbins.

CGWzac0.jpg

Associate
I've just oiled a 2.5M solid oak worktop to use as a desk and I thought that was pretty epic. Your command centre tops it, though :)

Haha im sure yours will look great too, the odd shape does add something i think though and I have 3 wooden boxes in the storage unit just on my left which is also super handy.
I basically live at this desk though heh.

Associate
Haha im sure yours will look great too, the odd shape does add something i think though and I have 3 wooden boxes in the storage unit just on my left which is also super handy.
I basically live at this desk though heh.
Ha, cheers, I'll post in this thread when I'm done.

Having more stuff within reach is a benefit I'm sure.

Soldato
How are you finding the MX Keys? I've been waiting for ages for it and the MX Master 3 to come back in stock on the Logitech site.
Love it. Had to wait ages for it because of COVID. The feature I love most is the easy switching. I often have to switch between my work and personal laptop and it’s instant.

It’s also really hefty and solidly made. The key action is great.

Back
Top Bottom