US election 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
If anyone is reading the inaccurate polls, and thinks that this isn’t going to be anything other than an overwhelming victory for Trump is deluded

Man of Honour
If anyone is reading the inaccurate polls, and thinks that this isn’t going to be anything other than an overwhelming victory for Trump is deluded
You’re post is such a needless attack. It’s not enough for Trump to win, you have to say that people that think otherwise are deluded.

It inherently undermines your ‘reasonableness’.

Soldato
I want a Biden victory. However, I do think Trump is going to win this. None of my friends agree. I was right about Scottish independence, I was wrong about Brexit. This is my make or break!

Turnout is going to be massive, but that's true of both sides. Plus, with their ridiculous electoral college system turnout doesn't really matter.

We saw with Brexit, and indeed with Scottish independence, the silent majority is very much a thing.

Soldato
OP
Oh right sure, just like the echo chamber of SC where every dissenting opinion is ridiculed and attacked whilst continually being incorrect about almost everything

Caporegime

This is most certainly not going to be an overwhelming victory for Trump. Even if he does win (which is still within the realms of possiblity), it will be by a small margin.

Associate
I don't necessarily agree that an overwhelming Trump victory is guaranteed but I do expect the polls and the majority of the media to paint a picture that suggests that Biden is ahead, regardless of the reality. That's how these things tend to go these days.

Associate
My wife says this.

If you ask people they won't admit to voting for Trump/Brexit as they seem ashamed and don't want to admit to supporting them.

More just because they don't want to listen to the other side's sanctimony in a lot of cases I think.

Last edited:
Soldato
I don't necessarily agree that an overwhelming Trump victory is guaranteed but I do expect the polls and the majority of the media to paint a picture that suggests that Biden is ahead, regardless of the reality. That's how these things tend to go these days.

Well, the "reality" is that Biden is ahead with the popular vote just like Hilary was, it's just in their system that doesn't necessarily equate to winning the election.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom