• Series S

Votes: 104 11.8%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Permabanned
Do you mean Series X? If so, make sure it has downloaded the correct version of the game. I had it preordered and it seemed to have downloaded the One X version rather than the 'for Series X | S" version. The One X version was causing my console to shutdown completely. Since downloading the Series X version, it has been fine.

No, the One X. Its crashing just like people are describing with the Series X.

Associate
Bit off topic but thought I would get a good pool of active Xbox users here.

Im thinking of upgrading from Xbox one to series x. Did anyone else get a notable slowdown with their Xbox one after a few years of use? I find mine lags a fair bit and because I don’t play that much I just thought I’d ask you guys if there was a common fix. I’ve already added an external SSD and all the games are on that but wondering if it’s just a matter of old consoles or maybe just a CPU thermal paste issue or something.
Any help would be great.

Soldato
update on controller lol.

So it went from about 80% to low battery alerts last night in one go, batteries are here, but I carried on using it and so far 6 hours or so without it going dead or new prompts, so the battery drain detection seems a bit wild.

Associate
No, the One X. Its crashing just like people are describing with the Series X.

Reports of it doing the same with the PS5. Treyarch up to their usual "high standard" of releasing a buggy mess of a game.
Stopped buying "their COD" after the Black Ops 2 fiasco involving the PS3 and X360 versions.
But as people everywhere have alluded to, people buy them, no matter what state the game is in.
I have bought 2 CODs in the last 8 years and one of them was Modern Warfare Remastered, the other was the current MW.

Caporegime
Got an issue with my controller where the right trigger is sticking. Sigh. See here https://imgur.com/a/gNxHlGU

Beyond annoying. Case logged to send it back now, hopefully isn't too painful...

Exactly the same as me. I have to send mine back too. 2nd controller arrived today, so going to open a case and get a replacement tomorrow.

Googling seemed to show this was a common issue with the elite controllers..

Associate
What’s everyone using for audio output, have a Sonos arc that supports atmos, unsure if I should bitstream atmos or uncompressed 5.1?
I'm using a Sonos Arc with surrounds and subwoofer for single player games and got Steelseries 7X coming this week for multiplayer games. Have Xbox set to Bitstream Atmos when using the Sonos Arc.

Soldato
I'm using a Sonos Arc with surrounds and subwoofer for single player games and got Steelseries 7X coming this week for multiplayer games. Have Xbox set to Bitstream Atmos when using the Sonos Arc.

Nice, was going to use bitstream atmos, just wasn’t sure if it was ok for all games as not all games support it?

Associate
Nice, was going to use bitstream atmos, just wasn’t sure if it was ok for all games as not all games support it?
Really we should have a ticklist so we can tell the Xbox all the audio formats our equipment is compatible with and then it used the format the content carrys, IE multichannel PCM for games, Dolby Digital 5.1 for a Netflix series then Atmos for a 4k UHD Blu-ray, etc. Rather than a blanket system setting.

Back
Top Bottom