Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Don
Just from PS5 games?

Nah, only got Sack Boy but some PS4 games, the old update cant be installed. Literally got about 5 games on there now.

Has anyone noticed issues with resolutions and HDR? I manually set the resolution to 2160p and HDR automatic but twice had it change back the res to 1080p and the PS5 saying HDR is not supported. A reboot seems to fix it.

Soldato
Nah, only got Sack Boy but some PS4 games, the old update cant be installed. Literally got about 5 games on there now.

Has anyone noticed issues with resolutions and HDR? I manually set the resolution to 2160p and HDR automatic but twice had it change back the res to 1080p and the PS5 saying HDR is not supported. A reboot seems to fix it.
This occurs on speciifc games? PS4 games? I've left all my video settings etc at automatic BUT I've yet to install a PS4 game; 1tb usb ssd coming tomorrow for that.

Soldato
PS5 doesn’t support 1440p so no need. Well, no need unless using it with PC or Xbox too.
Cheers - hopefully they implement upload to a photo hosting or similar, it's a bit backwards otherwise!!

Bit of ray tracing goodness from Spiderman Remastered.

Think I prefer the game at 120FPS mode (this coming from a PC game who plays at 100+ FPS so I guess I'm bias)

Soldato
Currently having an issue copying PS4 saves from plus and using them in Days Gone.
Anyone else managed to do it successfully?

Soldato
My capture device has a headphone socket. But I have observed sound capture via the device, is a bit flaky, I use optical capture on ps4 pro, so was gutted the port is gone on next gen consoles, headphones on my Series S is done via line in on soundcard (all my consoles sound is routed via PC, so I have one headphones for everything) which is getting sound from headphone jack on monitor, inferior to optical out in quality though, I will have to do same on PS5 as well. :(

Associate
One of my friends delivery box from Amazon turned up cut open, even the ps5 box had broken seals ! Needless to say he panicked.

My outer box was sealed as far as I could see. But the ps5 box had the seal tucked in over the edge so definitely has been opened. No way it would have happened in transit. Not particularly happened but Amazon just fobbed me off with a return which isn't ideal as no replacement to send out. Controller looked like it had been handled but console wrapping looked pristine so just accepting it and lucky to have one!

Soldato
My outer box was sealed as far as I could see. But the ps5 box had the seal tucked in over the edge so definitely has been opened. No way it would have happened in transit. Not particularly happened but Amazon just fobbed me off with a return which isn't ideal as no replacement to send out. Controller looked like it had been handled but console wrapping looked pristine so just accepting it and lucky to have one!

Seal had come off mine too but everything was intact.

Soldato
I've had an issue with Astro's Playroom, worked okay earlier, did the first level, game updated and now won't load and just stuck on the loading screen.

Did a Google and only solution is to delete and re-download it seems. Annoying, am hoping this solves it though.

Back
Top Bottom