Pokemon Go

Soldato
It depends on how much storage space you have left. If you don't have much space then just evolve them so you can get rid of duplicates or unwanted ones. If you do have plenty of storage then wait until you're ready to use a lucky egg and then evolve them when the egg is active.
I have very little storage left for both items and pokemon.
No point in waiting, unless you have research to evolve a pokemon. I evolve mine ASAP :)
I have a research to evolve 20 pokemon.

Associate
Thanks, I when ahead and evolved 20 pokemons

Has anyone been able to catch a ditto? Ive been stuck on this quest for the past 2 months.
Ditto disguises itself as certain Pokémon. So basically whenever you see any of the following Pokémon, catch them and there's a chance it could be a ditto. You'll only see what it is after you've caught them. It might take a while because I was the same. I was stuck on a ditto quest for months and then managed to catch a bunch in the same week even though it wasn't a ditto event. Just luck of the draw and what Pokémon are in the current spawnset.
Anyway, it could be disguised as:
  • Weedle
  • Paras
  • Venonat
  • Voltorb
  • Hoothoot
  • Ledyba
  • Spinarak
  • Hoppip
  • Remoraid
  • Seedot
  • Whismur
  • Gulpin
  • Skitty
  • Numel
  • Bidoof
  • Foongus

Soldato
Ditto disguises itself as certain Pokémon. So basically whenever you see any of the following Pokémon, catch them and there's a chance it could be a ditto. You'll only see what it is after you've caught them. It might take a while because I was the same. I was stuck on a ditto quest for months and then managed to catch a bunch in the same week even though it wasn't a ditto event. Just luck of the draw and what Pokémon are in the current spawnset.
Anyway, it could be disguised as:
  • Weedle
  • Paras
  • Venonat
  • Voltorb
  • Hoothoot
  • Ledyba
  • Spinarak
  • Hoppip
  • Remoraid
  • Seedot
  • Whismur
  • Gulpin
  • Skitty
  • Numel
  • Bidoof
  • Foongus
Thanks, ill keep trying.

Last edited:
Associate
Hi I’ve been playing this with my kids on dog walks and found actually I’m playing it more then the kids now haha.

i need some new friends to share some gifts with my code is 3541 1092 4798 please add me. Or drop me your code.

thanks

Associate
My seven has recently caught the bug on this one after having the Pokemon channel on Prime over lockdown, does anyone have a recommendation for the cheapest phone I can get just for pokemon go? I've got a data only sim and I'll only be letting him have it when we are out together so he can put stuff in gyms... thanks. :)

(I didn't fancy the random £40 ebay phones from china that probably won't work)

Soldato
My seven has recently caught the bug on this one after having the Pokemon channel on Prime over lockdown, does anyone have a recommendation for the cheapest phone I can get just for pokemon go? I've got a data only sim and I'll only be letting him have it when we are out together so he can put stuff in gyms... thanks. :)

(I didn't fancy the random £40 ebay phones from china that probably won't work)
Maybe try out o2 refurbished phones on the o2 site.

Soldato
Hi I’ve been playing this with my kids on dog walks and found actually I’m playing it more then the kids now haha.

i need some new friends to share some gifts with my code is 3541 1092 4798 please add me. Or drop me your code.

thanks
Same I just sent you a request. My code if anyone else wants to add me. 8069 8120 1053

Soldato
Either you get 200k for getting to the highest friend level (i think it's 100) or you can quickly use a lucky egg to double xp after you get to the next friend level (ie you get the level, use the egg after and get double xp)

Just checked it should only be 100k so next time you get a next level for friends use a lucky egg to double xp

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom