• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Out of curiosity, when did you order yours?

I ordered mine on release date at 15:12 and i'm queue 90 for the same card.
15:08:01, as soon as the website loaded for me.
Seems a LOT of orders hit around that timeframe, for you to go +40 places (more if you count cancellations) in four minutes!

Associate
Please stop with the talk on Zotac on here...still waiting for my replacement trinity OC and I don’t think my heart can survive a week of hoping and praying, only to get to Friday and deflate quicker than my attempt at Yorkshire puds :eek:

Associate
Hi there! I've been following the thread for a while now (along with Gibbo's updates) and I can see it's dire... but does anyone know if at least pre-orders are going to be coming back anytime soon?

Permabanned
I am just one Happy Camper.

I had a pre-order since September 8 for that Thicc Asus TUF OC 3080. I cancelled that thing and waited. I jumped the gun and pre-ordered that Zotac AMP Holo 3080 non OC when the pre-order marker showed up in OCUK back in the 25th November, 2 days later got an email Queue Nr. 45.
And just as I was going to buy a waterblock for a different RTX 3080 (intending to cancel the Holo). I literally got an e-mail saying my Holo got dispatch and its to arrive today at 11:00 am LOL!

I was night shift at work today and I could not wait to go home XD

THANK YOU GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS;)
Nice one. Enjoy. All ready for cyberpunk 2077.

Associate
Hi there! I've been following the thread for a while now (along with Gibbo's updates) and I can see it's dire... but does anyone know if at least pre-orders are going to be coming back anytime soon?

It probably depends on what brand your after. If it's Asus, MSI or EVGA, then don't hold your breath - the queues are either long or have little movement....or both. I can't see those queues being cleared for 4 months. The rest are either less popular or are moving quicker, so they might come back in sooner.

But then again, it seems OCUK's plan of securing lots of orders to put them a better position to secure stock, kind of back fired... so maybe they won't do it again.

Associate
Thanks man! Yeah, waiting for the weekend and start the NR200P build.

and DPD just literally handed me the RTX 3080 AMP Holo 2 minutes ago! Happy Days!!!!
Im hoping I get my Palit 3080 from OcUK before Cyberpunk. Im pos 18 in the Gaming Pro 3080 and they have a "small" amount coming in this week. And according to Gibbo small is 10-30 units. So im crossing everything hoping they get enough in.

I booked the 10th and 11th off work for Cyberpunk so if I get my 3080 before it then I will be happy as **** about it. I mean my 2070 Super will do but if I get my 3080 i think ill cry tears of happiness at this point.

Associate
Thanks man! Yeah, waiting for the weekend and start the NR200P build.

and DPD just literally handed me the RTX 3080 AMP Holo 2 minutes ago! Happy Days!!!!

congrats man! i would be really ****** if this carried like this till Friday and i'll find out i'm like 2 now in the queue or something like that! :mad::mad:

Associate
Hey there - so my 3080 finally arrived (hurrah!). Wasn't it supposed to come with a copy of the new Watch Dogs?

I ordered my graphics card on launch day (about an hour after a friend who got his digital code), but have not seen one. Any idea?

Thanks

Associate
Hey there - so my 3080 finally arrived (hurrah!). Wasn't it supposed to come with a copy of the new Watch Dogs?

I ordered my graphics card on launch day (about an hour after a friend who got his digital code), but have not seen one. Any idea?

Thanks
Apparently they have now given the codes to the first 1000 cards shipped not the first 1000 cards ordered, even if you got it on your order, it means nothing.

Associate
The lack of updates from here is laughable. What's with the constant news of shipping from people on certain cards yet no update from Gibbo of them ever even coming in? ie. The zotac for example, and the MSI trio's last week along with others. This company is a joke.

Back
Top Bottom