• Digital Only Version

Votes: 170 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 659 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.6%

• Total voters
Soldato
I've been reading a lot about people having issues with some cables, are there any officially certified 2.1 cables available yet in the UK? I was having e-arc issues with my TV to amp, tried the PS5 cable and worked a treat, the TV even picked up my amps name.

I've used a number of UGREEN products and they're all quality. I'd assume that THIS cable should be fine going off reviews. :)

I've used a number of UGREEN products and they're all quality. I'd assume that THIS cable should be fine going off reviews. :)

Ideal, I'll give that one a go cheers.

I actually rang up Sony to see if they send out spare HDMI cables, they don't currently and was told any hdmi cable would do, I explained no, not any cable would do, it has to be version 2.1 and they put the phone down lol!

Associate
When my PS5 vibrates it could be silenced by squeezing together the top of the side fins. In the end I put a rubber band round them and it doesn't do it anymore.
Wouldn't surprise me if it was designed to be noisy to gently nudge people into buying digital games.

That’s basically the best one right now unless you fart arse around with getting PSN credit cheap from other places which I don’t think is worth it for the effort.
Top ups at ShopTo are always discounted, sometimes up to 16%. Bookmark the page and it takes you what, all of 2 minutes to buy and redeem the code? I'd say it's worth it if it turns a £70 game into a £59 game.

Soldato
Not sure where to post this but the white panels really offended me especially when next to all my other gadgets. Decided to go for a PS2 inspired colours, needs some slight touching up but looks great black.
qu8GPG4

qu8GPG4

Last edited:
Soldato
Argos tomorrow, 9am and 1pm. One drop will likely be console only, the other will be bundles. Huge amount of stock landed in the UK today, EE have said the batch they received is enough to cover all existing orders and some that will go live tomorrow.

where did you get this info?

Soldato
Ideal, I'll give that one a go cheers.

I actually rang up Sony to see if they send out spare HDMI cables, they don't currently and was told any hdmi cable would do, I explained no, not any cable would do, it has to be version 2.1 and they put the phone down lol!

Oh dear. Typical customer support not actually knowing anything about what they're supporting. :D

Man of Honour
Argos tomorrow, 9am and 1pm. One drop will likely be console only, the other will be bundles. Huge amount of stock landed in the UK today, EE have said the batch they received is enough to cover all existing orders and some that will go live tomorrow.

We had pallet loads of them coming through where I worked last night definitely landing in numbers - but from what I'm hearing a lot of retailers are letting their staff have first dibs and looks like only single digit numbers per outlet are likely to be available to retail Thursday/Friday.

EDIT: Not sure but I think these were the disc version only but I didn't really pay much attention as I'm not that interested in consoles - though I did joke they should end up in the back of my truck LOL.

Soldato
Wouldn't surprise me if it was designed to be noisy to gently nudge people into buying digital games.

Top ups at ShopTo are always discounted, sometimes up to 16%. Bookmark the page and it takes you what, all of 2 minutes to buy and redeem the code? I'd say it's worth it if it turns a £70 game into a £59 game.
I was replying about PS Plus though. Games with that kind of saving, sure.

Soldato
Finally finished the main story of Spiderman Remastered. Started to drag a bit towards the end, with boss fight 'press the right buttons in the right order' after boss fight.

Decent though and obviously sets up Miles Morales, which I'll play next :D

Back
Top Bottom