• Digital Only Version

Votes: 170 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 659 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.6%

• Total voters
Soldato
Liking Miles Morales, done the first couple of missions, it gets you right into the action doesn't it!!

Has a different feeling to spiderman, love the small touches showing how Miles is a bit 'green' - the way he he's unsteady when landing for example, and he has all the acrobatic moves from the start, he's a bit more 'overexcited'. Love that the game takes the mick out the first game (JJ Jameson podcast :D).

Last edited:
Soldato
This. I way playing RPG after RPG. And it was really refreshing to play shorter games like Inside, Journey and Limbo - Just happened to be around the time PS5 was released so didnt actually want to start anything too lengthy

Now playing Assassins Creed: Valhalla and fully invested and loving it :D

It's a needlessly long game, more long winded than the last 2.

Soldato
Started work at 5am this morning to find out Argos have stock, was unable to check out for ages via their website or App. I finally managed to order one at 6:22am for collection next Wednesday and I've received the confirmation text and email and money has been taken from my account so fingers crossed it'll be there next week when I go to collect it..

It's not even for me, it's my step-son who's getting it for Christmas, such unnecessary stress over a bloody console.

Soldato
I enjoyed Miles Morales, 100% the game a couple of nights ago. Started NG+ as I'm thinking of going for the platinum but there are a couple of trophies which I'm not sure I'll be able to get.

Soldato
Everytime I click add to basket I go to checkout and it is empty.. I was trying for somebody at work but I just heard "YESSS" she managed to get one through Amazon for her son.

Meanwhile I'll be waiting for an Xbox Series X so I can use my Xim Apex with it ;)

Back
Top Bottom