• Digital Only Version

Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
The 100 hit combo, can't set it to super easy as otherwise the enemies get knocked out too quickly, I'm alright at dodging and getting a few combos but not sure I can make it to 100.
I got to 70ish in the prison section without actually trying too much, one of the inside areas. Probably could get to 100 with a few tries.

Can you replay specific missions once completed?

Associate
Yet some digital people will say it's too much effort selling games on and happily discard the whole price! Madness
I don't think you will find many digital people buying full price singleplayer games that you get a handful of hours out of. I have a ton of other games to play so I don't mind waiting until they go on sale <£15, at which point a physical copy wouldn't be worth selling anyway.

Caporegime
I've put lots of effort in but when websites go down due to demand and presumably getting pounded by bots there's not a lot you can do. With pre-orders not being allowed people have money burning a hole in their pocket which just further boosts scalpers.

Associate
Managed to get one off shopto just now.

There's a way to skip the queue, once you click this link:https://www.shopto.net/en/ps5hw04-playstation-5-console-dualsense-controller-p1020458/

The buy page comes up briefly, hit the stop on your browser to freeze the page, you can do this as many times as you like until you get it right, then hit the buy button.

Edit: you have to copy and paste the link if you fail, you can't refresh the page

I've just ordered another one for my friend this way

Last edited:
Soldato
The 100 hit combo, can't set it to super easy as otherwise the enemies get knocked out too quickly, I'm alright at dodging and getting a few combos but not sure I can make it to 100.
I've been close on two occasions got 93 combo last night but ran out of enemies :/

Prior to that got to 87 but lost it due to miss timing a Dodge

Soldato

There's a way to skip the queue, once you click this link:https://www.shopto.net/en/ps5hw04-playstation-5-console-dualsense-controller-p1020458/

The buy page comes up briefly, hit the stop on your browser to freeze the page, you can do this as many times as you like until you get it right, then hit the buy button.

Edit: you have to copy and paste the link if you fail, you can't refresh the page

Worked for me. Thank you.

Associate

Associate
Just did this too and it seemed to work - could anyone whos used this method please post on here if you get any further updates from shopto? Got an awful feeling they will cancel the order lol

Back
Top Bottom