• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Guess you didn't read the third line then, I am on the side of the buyers (us) here. I was just stating the reasons we have radio silence from OC.
I want my card as much as you do...believe me, I have everything in place now to rock 4k...except the graphics card. I am really getting tired of waiting too.....fed up in fact.

Yeh sorry mate. I was just trying to say that he could be in the hospital, it doesn't account for a whole company not updating its clientele. It's not like it's been a week over due. We're now closing in very quickly on month 3 with estimated deliver almost two months ago

Associate
Still no update today, what is going on? It all starting to feel very shady!

@Gibbo Update us please!
I'll do it for him . 'i tried to put a po in for this week's stock. They laughed at me and said it had already been shifted to a better competitor that requested last week . I also undercut the price because we sold to many orders at MSRP and I care more about the company then my customers '

Associate
I'll do it for him . 'i tried to put a po in for this week's stock. They laughed at me and said it had already been shifted to a better competitor that requested last week . I also undercut the price because we sold to many orders at MSRP and I care more about the company then my customers '
Thanks for the update! haha. This seems far more accurate than the silent treatment we're being given!

Associate
Possibly one of the things causing short of stock is the ports in the UK are crammed with boats coming in. We have been experiencing issues with the ports being busy where I work.

Indeed I this I saw a new article that said French Police are stepping up patrols in the Channel, to prevent dodgy crossings of RTX cards using unsuitable dingheys.

OcUK Systems
OcUK Staff
Come on guys, I know that you are frustrated, you aren't alone but a bit less of the baseless negativity please :(. You know that there's an AMD launch today so it's not a surprise that Gibbo is focused on that. It's a bit busy.

In his defence, with regards the comments about more communication on the AMD CPU front, that's because AMD gave us notice that they were coming. The are shipping direct from their fabs so we have more notice.

We received some Gigabyte cards today, although we do appear to be "missing" a couple of boxes of 3090. It's not a major shock, sometimes Gigabyte send multiple POs across multiple pallets so things do get a bit mixed up. However, it's this sort of thing that causes us to be so vague on what's coming, because, until it's here and we've counted it, we don't trust anybody!

Today we had 10+ master and xtreme and a handful of the others.
We're expecting two more deliveries from them direct, over the next week, if all arrives we're looking at 20+ Eagle & Vision, 30ish Gaming OC (mostly second lot) and probably about 20ish more Master & Xtreme.

Sorry, the bulk still seems to be 3070.

Associate
Come on guys, a bit less of the baseless negativity please. You know that there's an AMD launch today so it's not a surprise that Gibbo is focused on that. It's a bit busy.

In his defence, with regards the comments about more communication on the AMD CPU front, that's because AMD gave us notice that they were coming. The are shipping direct from their fabs so we have more notice.

We received some Gigabyte cards today, although we do appear to be "missing" a couple of boxes of 3090. It's not a major shock, sometimes Gigabyte send multiple POs across multiple pallets so things do get a bit mixed up. However, it's this sort of thing that causes us to be so vague on what's coming, because, until it's here and we've counted it, we don't trust anybody!

We're expecting two more deliveries from them direct, over the next week, if all arrives we're looking at 20+ Eagle & Vision, 30ish Gaming OC (mostly second lot) and probably about 20ish more Master & Xtreme.

Anything on the MSI shipment that was at Manchester?

Associate
Come on guys, a bit less of the baseless negativity please. You know that there's an AMD launch today so it's not a surprise that Gibbo is focused on that. It's a bit busy.

Thanks for the update ScottiB,

I don't suppose you're heard anything from Asus have you? things seems to have been exceptionally quiet on their 3080 front, especially Strix's for well over a month now.

Associate
Come on guys, I know that you are frustrated, you aren't alone but a bit less of the baseless negativity please :(. You know that there's an AMD launch today so it's not a surprise that Gibbo is focused on that. It's a bit busy.

Yeah what about this ongoing msi shipment..can you confirm if I'll get a ventus 3080 this week or next? I'm top 10 in the que and this dragging

Back
Top Bottom