Cyberpunk 2077

Associate
Xbox Series X in Quality mode. You can have performance mode but I prefer better graphics personally.

Its a very good looking game.

sweet! Hoping it will look similar on ps5 when it arrives then, and yes me too - when we get the full next gen update next year its going to look even better with ray tracing etc

Associate
That ps4 footage looks great! Anyone know how much total space is needed for ps4 including the patch? Going to have to make some space as having to start it on my ps4 until my ps5 arrives

Soldato
For anyone getting the physical version on Xbox you can download the game to your console via the Xbox app so you don't have to wait for the massive update patch today/tomorrow and will be able to play straight away.

Wasn't showing in the app for me the past couple of days but did for other people, showed up today, clicked download to console and didn't work at first but rebooted my Xbox and went the updates screen and it popped up.

Although Control was downloading at the time it only seemed to appear when I paused that oddly but whatever works :).

Back
Top Bottom