*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

Soldato
Can't believe it managed to pull 1m concurrent users on steam. Biggest single player launch in history. The user score on the other hand...

Soldato
I'm debating playing with a controller or not. Using the Car was a lot more fun with the controller but the early shooting section was a **** show. What's the crouch button on controller?

I'm using a controller because for some reason, I can't remap the movement keys to the arrows

Associate
I've been averaging around 70fps at 1440p on a 3090 with pretty much every setting maxed out other than screen space reflections and ray traced lighting which I left both on Ultra.
Wasn't initially impressed with the graphics until I realised I'd forgotten to disable film grain and chromatic abberation.

Soldato
Can't believe it managed to pull 1m concurrent users on steam. Biggest single player launch in history. The user score on the other hand...

Mind blowing, if we look at Steam sales alone it's well over £50 Mill just on those numbers alone, would love to see what sort of £££ this game has pulled, unreal.

Back
Top Bottom