• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
I wish Overclockers would give updates for the stuff there is no updates for. Even if just to say there's no new information, at least then I don't need to go searching.

Why do I need to flick through 5 pages of Space Monkey's whatsapp message quality posts to see if there's any mention of an update (there hasn't been).

Where's the MSI? How come it's suddenly not expected this week when it was previously?

Where does it say in the update thread that the MSI are suddenly not expected this week? I read it as being posted on the 8th of December and the timescale given means it's not due yet anyway. Can you point me to where it says they're no longer expected? thanks

Associate
@Ur round next Yeah, um, I think you've fitted your cpu cooler wrong. The compressor(on the cpu) has to be below the fan so air bubbles go up. Attach your fan to the roof of your case.[/USER]

I think the general (or GN) opinion is that this is only true of the highest point in the loop (which in this case is taken by the top of the radiator), and you may want to rewatch the video (or the followup) if you think that to not be the case.

Associate
@Gibbo I've just seen the update on the 60 non OC TUF's incoming. Am I right in assuming those 60 include the 19 or 20 already due? I only ask as I'm 63 in the que and now I'm excited.
On a side note I have 3 jobs for that contract killer if they're still available?

Associate
Managed to bag an RTX 3070 vision about an hour ago.

But part of me still feels conflicted and still wants the 3080.... :(

Have been tempted to do the same multiple times but I know I'd feel the same. Not what I really wanted. Hey ho. At least you got a card!:) Maybe sell the 3070 on down the line when the other arrives if you can keep your 3080 order?

Permabanned
I'd really like to know how much stock has came in for each card so far to try and get a rough idea of the wait.

Seems that only people who use bots or are really lucky are even getting on those lists. I literally have not seen anything for sale to date.

Associate
@Gibbo I've just seen the update on the 60 non OC TUF's incoming. Am I right in assuming those 60 include the 19 or 20 already due? I only ask as I'm 63 in the que and now I'm excited.
On a side note I have 3 jobs for that contract killer if they're still available?
I should drop to 30 if they're both separate :D

Associate
Cancelled my order here for Palit 3080 2 weeks ago. Placed an order with German competitor just 5 days ago for EVGA FTW3 Ultra and today I received an email saying my order was shipped. I wonder if I stayed here how long would I had to wait...

Associate
Well, I've just absolutely pulled the pin and managed to grab a Palit 3090 Gaming Pro from somewhere else. I never intended to buy a 3090 and was adamant I wouldn't. But being over 1000 in a queue for a 3080 (through absolutely no fault of OCUK I might add!) I decided to look around for 3080/3090 variants in stock and today, I managed to bag one! Not confirmed yet but the order has processed so I'm a bit giddy with excitement now. xD

All the best to you in your quest for the magic card.

Associate
Well, I've just absolutely pulled the pin and managed to grab a Palit 3090 Gaming Pro from somewhere else. I never intended to buy a 3090 and was adamant I wouldn't. But being over 1000 in a queue for a 3080 (through absolutely no fault of OCUK I might add!) I decided to look around for 3080/3090 variants in stock and today, I managed to bag one! Not confirmed yet but the order has processed so I'm a bit giddy with excitement now. xD

All the best to you in your quest for the magic card.
Was it a Gigabyte? There was a flood of stock today. Mostly 3060 but some 3090 also.

Permabanned
That’s why you don’t buy next day because it never is, and also with Christmas around the corner what would you expect

Back
Top Bottom