• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
If those 60 Asus none-OC TUF cards turn up, I think a congratulations is in order!

Well done Asus! ... for clearing the first 30 mins worth of orders after 3 months. What an absolute joke.

Soldato
What did you go for?
I didn't go for anything in particular. Gigabyte Eagle was my only opinion (had all of the 3080s on my radar tbh) and I'm happy with that as, my last few gpu's have been gigabyte. I also require the Nvidia feature set, cuda, nvec etc. I'll be happy when AMD get a better feature set.

Associate
Dear Asus I would like an explanation as to why I have been waiting 3 months for my card. To arrive.
--------
ASUS: sorry can't talk right now!! We are creating a new SKU. We are proud, and have no shame in announcing that we will be utilizing the GPU chip you purchased many months ago for our new card the " RTX 3380Ti - camel-toe blaster Strix Supreme " thank you for your donation peasant. Sucks to be you . ASUS

Associate
no ventus news

sad_pepe__feels_bad_man__vector_by_hirussai_d8uq43y-pre.png

Associate
Random q... I now have a choice between an overpriced 3080 or a 3060ti. With your experience on a 3080 so far, would you ever consider downgrading to a 3060 to save some cash? I have a Dell 38incher that can only refresh to 60fps and a pile of old games still to go through. This is my first upgrade in almost 6yrs so coming from a 670gtx.

I'm also worried dropping almost a grand on a regular 3080 with rumours of a ti version on the horizon. Any thoughts?

Associate
Random q... I now have a choice between an overpriced 3080 or a 3060ti. With your experience on a 3080 so far, would you ever consider downgrading to a 3060 to save some cash? I have a Dell 38incher that can only refresh to 60fps and a pile of old games still to go through. This is my first upgrade in almost 6yrs so coming from a 670gtx.

I'm also worried dropping almost a grand on a regular 3080 with rumours of a ti version on the horizon. Any thoughts?
I mean MSRP is like 650 for a 3080, a grand seems a bit a lot -- also where did you find a 3060?

Associate

The 3080ti is going to be a nightmare to get a hold of and I suspect the price is going to be £1,000. The 3080 was just a paper launch to get demand bubbling so they can charge 1,000 for the ti. Expect to get scalped by retailers and well...scalpers,so the cost will be close to a stock 3090 when all is said and done....

Associate
It's been a long run after 3 and a half months finally have my shipping email for the gaming x trio 3080 thank you overclockers looking forward to recieving my card tomorrow or the day after good luck to everyone still waiting will miss this forum but but wait to see the back of it love you guys :)

Back
Top Bottom