• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Soldato
My Gigabyte RTX3080 arrived about 40 mins ago. Installed and all is well finally.
Jesus these cards are huge.
I used to be able to put images here. But the host site I used no longer works. Any tips for what I can use. Thx

How I used to insert images appears not to be the case now. Confused. Have the link but no go.

Bz0zg3s

Last edited:
Associate
Thank you @Gibbo, great to see some ASUS cards rolling in higher numbers.

Downside is, even at 60/week, it is still 13 weeks before I get my card. Hopefully the numbers will keep ramping up.

Associate
@Gibbo @ScottiB If one of the card models backlog gets cleared, will any more of those that come in be offered to those who are still waiting? Those of us waiting for cards like the zotac trinity non-oc are likely to still be waiting in 2022 otherwise...
or offering the AMD cards to those waiting for a 30-series?

Associate
My Gigabyte RTX3080 arrived about 40 mins ago. Installed and all is well finally.
I used to be able to put images here. But the host site I used no longer works. Any tips for what I can use. Thx

How I used to insert images appears not to be the case now. Confused. Have the link but no go.

Bz0zg3s

The embed code you need is 'BBCode'

Soldato
My sincere condolences to those stuck in a que. I never got in the que in the first place, Web sites crashed when I tried and frustration stopped, me there. Got on email lists for stock with various UK Etailers and yesterday I got lucky. Happier days.
Still can't insert a image though.

Associate

Bz0zg3s
I was a bit skeptical (hence my disclaimer), but thank you for trying. Not sure how other people are doing it.

Soldato
It's massive mate. Really is. My 1080ti now looks tiny. I have a side by side but I can't seem to get the images to show.
Downing the Free Cod game. Not my thing normally but it's kinda free, but not considering how much mark up the 3080's have atm.

Associate
''Thank you for your recent order with Overclockers UK, we apologise for any inconvenience caused but we have not been able to process your order as you have out of stock items on your order.

With further issues being experienced at UK Ports, we are moving ETAs on a daily basis, we are still expecting delivery Mid January 2021 but as mentioned this may change, we are sorry for the inconvenience that this may have caused.''
can some please tell me they haven't cancelled my order. having a panic attack rn cause of this

Associate
Anyone confirm if 3080/90 orders fulfilled are getting COD Cold War codes? Just got my Tuf 3080 non oc shipping confirmation Yayyy.

Edit: Just saw the post above would have preferred Watchdogs but hey ho

Associate
''Thank you for your recent order with Overclockers UK, we apologise for any inconvenience caused but we have not been able to process your order as you have out of stock items on your order.

With further issues being experienced at UK Ports, we are moving ETAs on a daily basis, we are still expecting delivery Mid January 2021 but as mentioned this may change, we are sorry for the inconvenience that this may have caused.''
can some please tell me they haven't cancelled my order. having a panic attack rn cause of this
Best thing to do is to log in and check your order status.

Back
Top Bottom