• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Well my wait is finally over, my card arrived today. I think this is the first time I have genuinely told my partner I ordered it months ago.....hehe.

Haha legend. I used our joint credit card, she knew straight away lol I got a 5800x for £450 and a 3080 for £950 on the same day haha. I then paid it back 2 weeks later out of my own savings. We have a joint one of them too, I was hoping she'd offer and say here's some towards it for your birthday haha. Nope! :p

Associate
Something seems fishy as I ordered a 3080 ventus 15 minutes after launch yet I'm around 100 in the que...
Im in position 6 now and i ordered an hour after launch. I managed to get a 3080 somewhere else, friend is interested in buying my preorder, so will hold off cancelling unless he gets one first. Most of the manufacturers seem to be going for the £800+ market now, so im wondering if we will see these cards before April

Associate
Gigabyte 3080 Gaming OC shipping tonight from a competitor, so once it arrives I'll be cancelling my Inno3D 3080 x3 from OCUK. Everyone over #15 in that queue gets a step forwards :)

Originally ordered a PNY card from said competitor, I'm restricted to 315mm GPU length in my case unless I remove an intake fan. Got offered the Gigabyte card instead this morning, will have to take the case fan hit as it's a few mm over but after 3 months of waiting I'll take that hit. It's been an experience, y'all...

Associate
I'm not sure they had them to be honest, I know someone at that store who works in sourcing and he seems certain they aren't getting any for a month. i wish they'd be off Stock Informer

Well having missed out on a load of 3080's this morning (if you can even call it that), I seem to have randomly bagged a GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 3070 8 GB GAMING OC Graphics Card for £600. Whilst I was thinking a 3080 would be better for 3440x1440 gaming, a 3070 should be plenty and saves a bit of cash too vs the £750-£800 I would have spent otherwise.

Guess it's a case of hanging in there with Stock Informer.

Associate
Congrats and good to see they are still shipping out this close to Christmas. Really hope they have at least 111 Tuf OC's.

Thanks. I used to be on this forum for the first few months but had given up all hope of seeing this card before Christmas. Just shows you it's the season of miracles! :)

Good luck to everyone still waiting and Merry Christmas to you all.

Associate
@Gibbo those 3080 TUF OC that arrived today do you know if that is the 69pc that you was expecting and if so do we have any potential idea when may be shipped for delivery? Only reason I ask is the possibility of one of those being for me :D haha but I am sure others in the queue within the scope of the number of units received are eager to find out also.

Associate
Looks like Nvidia have official ruined Christmas. Couldn't manage to get a card elsewhere, I'm still at 160 in the cue for a gigabyte gaming OC. So I'll just have to wait and see what stocks are like after Christmas. I suppose the only up side is I was buying the card to go with a HP G2 VR headset, I've just been informed that order probably won't be fulfilled until February.

Happy Christmas to the guys at Overclockers, I know you all did your best.

Associate
someone is stealing them

Can they steal some tuf OC instead please... No offense to those waiting on the OC cards but it's pretty ridiculous the bias they've had. Until this incoming order comes in on the non OC, it's got to be getting on for 10X as many OC's that've been delivered so far.

OcUK Staff
@Gibbo those 3080 TUF OC that arrived today do you know if that is the 69pc that you was expecting and if so do we have any potential idea when may be shipped for delivery? Only reason I ask is the possibility of one of those being for me :D haha but I am sure others in the queue within the scope of the number of units received are eager to find out also.

I can see that 55 have being booked in, deliveries seem to be arriving short and sporadic.
I think the couriers are generally really struggling, I am sure everything will turn up over the festive break that has been shipped.

Back
Top Bottom