• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
any news on when the 3080 frostbites are going to be up for sale, I saw a while back OCUK were expecting 14 units and I've been watching the product page like a hawk, have these not gone up for sale yet or are they all allocated to pre-orders?

Associate
I can see that 55 have being booked in, deliveries seem to be arriving short and sporadic.
I think the couriers are generally really struggling, I am sure everything will turn up over the festive break that has been shipped.

nooooooo!!! im 56 in the queue just my luck!!! hahaha :eek: nevermind I will fix my expectation to after new year, merry xmas and happy new year bud :D

OcUK Staff
any news on when the 3080 frostbites are going to be up for sale, I saw a while back OCUK were expecting 14 units and I've been watching the product page like a hawk, have these not gone up for sale yet or are they all allocated to pre-orders?

Still not arrived I am afraid.

Associate
Being 6th in the queue for the TUF Non-OC and having 69 or so TUF go missing is very dissapointing. Will any turn up so I still get mine this year (and then the applicable game code via webnote)... I'm not hopeful

Back
Top Bottom