• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

How to beat the scalpers and get a 3080/6800xt

Soldato
Anybody can and will screw you over at any time, for any reason. What can you do? :p I don't even trust myself not to screw me over.

But yeah, a completely honest salesman is something of a rarity :p

An honest salesman goes out of business exceptionally quickly, You do not get to be very wealthy by being nice and truthful.

Associate
How often does the 3080FE come back into stock on nvidias site? And is it possible to grab one without using a bot?
Last drop was on the 23rd for the 3080

And you will need a discord notification bot and be ready to buy within minutes :D have all shipping/payment details ready etc

Associate
Probably something of a side-grade, there?

"Finally"? The 3080 isn't that old lol.

Well yeah its not but its laughably huge, 3.7 slot cooler, the Nitro is 2.7 slot.

And i just prefer the AMD driver suite, plus Ray Tracing is nothing special outside of screenshot modes really, not for the performance penalty and also Nvidia cours seem washed out compared to AMD

Soldato
They haven't for weeks. Good luck without a bot.

Also think maybe the FE are sold via a competitor using a temp page, rather than direct from nVidia.

How often does the 3080FE come back into stock on nvidias site? And is it possible to grab one without using a bot?

23rd December was the last time. Wouldnt be surprised if there was another batch today or tomorrow given the date.

HRL

HRL

Soldato
Just use PayPal if they’re in stock. My purchase took about 20 seconds and 15 of those were dealing with the Captcha thing. Traffic lights if I recall correctly.

Associate
Congrats mate. What made you go for two out of interest?

Mainly want to see if the RGB fits my build or not, also im not sure if both have USB-C, so will offload whichever of the 2 i dont want.

Also my brother was on the look out for one so i picked up both incase he wants one, but hes said its more than he was willing to pay, but his resolve may crack once he sees it sitting in a box in my office at home lol, ill make sure to video call him and show him :)

Caporegime
Mainly want to see if the RGB fits my build or not, also im not sure if both have USB-C, so will offload whichever of the 2 i dont want.

Also my brother was on the look out for one so i picked up both incase he wants one, but hes said its more than he was willing to pay, but his resolve may crack once he sees it sitting in a box in my office at home lol, ill make sure to video call him and show him :)
Haha :D

Caporegime
Last drop was on the 23rd for the 3080

And you will need a discord notification bot and be ready to buy within minutes :D have all shipping/payment details ready etc
Got a link to a good discord for this?

Also, is there a way to add payment details to the nvidia site? Can't see a way to do this.

Back
Top Bottom