**** Official Microsoft Flight Simulator Thread ****

Soldato

Addon for my TCA Throttle came today, got the whole set now! Apart from a couple of switches not working (Has been an ongoing issue with the throttle) the flaps, brakes all work though.

Associate
Addon for my TCA Throttle came today, got the whole set now! Apart from a couple of switches not working (Has been an ongoing issue with the throttle) the flaps, brakes all work though.

Where did you get it from ? I've thought about getting this to replace my ageing X55 HOTAS but stock scarcity seems a real problem.

Man of Honour

Nice; I pre-ordered the throttle/stick set in August but it was cancelled by Amazon within a few days of launch; picked up the X52 HOTAS Pro via Amazon last week; its been great but a couple of buttons on on of the "hats" aren't working so I'll need to swap it for a replacement eventually (2 year warranty) will wait until there's more stock of either the same HOTAS or the Airbus set though.

Associate
Its a great controller isn't it! Makes such a big difference; have you changed any of the default controls?
The Italian Jet is great fun... once I figured out how to start it!

So much better than the Xbox controller!

Only changed a couple from the default mapping. Added the external view camera to one of the buttons and changed one of the view settings. All else seem ok so far. Although I did wonder why my engine kept cutting out - realised I had the mixture dial/axis turned right down :(

Soldato
I used to play FSX with a mod called PSPassengers - it allowed you to pick up and drop off passengers and handle seatbelt signs and meal service etc. Has a mod been released for this purpose for the new FS?

Associate
I used to play FSX with a mod called PSPassengers - it allowed you to pick up and drop off passengers and handle seatbelt signs and meal service etc. Has a mod been released for this purpose for the new FS?
I think Air hauler 2 may be the closest, has a passenger option, but not tried it yet

Soldato
Folks, can I ask... I can see there are two graphics settings now, for VR and for standard.
So if I am running the game in VR, I can still see the desktop projecting what I am seeing in VR.
Is this taking away from performance? Should I set the non-VR graphics settings down?

Those with Quest 2, are you using the 1.7x render resolution? Its very slow in VR i have to say (which I am sure is the same for many).

Back
Top Bottom