• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** NVIDIA RTX 30 SERIES NOW ONLINE AT OVERCLOCKERS UK (3090 / 3080 / 3070) **

Soldato
Better off using a discord to try and snag a 3080 when they go in stock rather than waiting in a queue.

I gave up when the 3080 launched and there was thousands in the queues so cancelled my 14:45 day one order late October. Set up discord stock checkers last week and snagged a 3080 FE yesterday. Just got to have everything logged in, delivery address ready etc and you'll get one.

Well mine is different story.

Weeks before I preordered MSI RTX 3080 Gaming X Trio, I struggled to searched for GPU stock channels on discord and then I finally preordered it on 28 October 2020. I finally managed found and joined StockDrops channel on discord on 7 November 2020 but never saw a single 3080 in stock after clicked notifications instantly so I thought it must be sold out instantly after read posts on reddit about 3080 and RX 6800 stocks sold out in 5 seconds, I already had everything logged in, delivery address ready etc. Joined StockRadar about a week later on 14 November 2020 found same thing happened with StockDrops never saw a single 3080 in stock after clicked about 50 notifications instantly. On 1st week of December I joined Part Alert but found it nuisance with so many EU notifications but very few UK notifications and I left Part Alert a day later. I noticed StockDrops had very few 3080 notifications and visited their discussion on discord found many people posted links but it never went into notifications. I became incredible very angry and frustrated with StockDrops admin and moderator Near [EU] after they never send out 361 links to notifications that included 6 3080 Suprim X links over the last 3 weeks that never been manually posted on notifications. I realised both StockDrops and StockRadar was completed waste of time after used near 2 months. I searched after a min and found UK Stock Alert and joined in surprised to found channel was created only few weeks ago on 7 December 2020, I was amazed they had 104 3080 notifications through 7 to 24 December with 13 3080 Suprim X notifications. When I received first notification at 5.05AM and I was gobsmacked to see 3080 was in stock for the first time since joined discord after 2 months. 2nd notification came at 9.03AM but it was out of stock instantly, I was busy at 11.54AM saw MSI RTX 3080 Gaming X Trio notification and clicked instantly and saw Suprim X notification above it. I was freaked out after almost missed it, panicked and frantically clicked it, my body shaken and heart pounded when I saw only 10 in stock.

Jesus what a unbelievable day today. 13 Suprim X notifications compared to none on StockDrops. StockDrops is pathetic joke and complete waste of time.

I hope Suprim X will come with free Call of Duty code.

Soldato
Oh god I saw RTX 3080 Suprim X notification mins ago at 11.54AM and it had 10 in stock just nearly a day after joined brand new channel on discord.

My body shaken and my heart pounding very fast.

I frantically auto signed in and added item to cart, frantically clicked some buttons and checked out with paypal and completed purchase.

Then I collapsed into my chair and near passed out.

I take a deep breath now, checked email said order placed successfully.

PHEW What a day today!!!

Just checked that 3080 Suprim X is now out of stock after 10 sold.

:D

See, I told you trying to snag one via Discord etc was a far better option than waiting in a dumb queue with new stock being sold over the heads of queuers to new buyers. It only took me 2 days to get the 3060ti I wanted.

;)

Enjoy your new card!

Back
Top Bottom